Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I was skeptical when I didn't get the regular Kaws email. I had the entire capsule carted and got to the checkout page on Monday, edited some html to enter my payment info but was holding out until today to place the order, as I'm sure many were. Guess I should of just risked a canceled order. Kaws never did say it would launch on his site, but even Nike said this. Did anyone successfully get through with a backdoor pre-order on Monday night and not get cancelled? How did Kawsone.com treat the orders that got through?

If I hated Brian I'd give out his address but he's client of mine and is actually a nice guy. Trust he would've made more if he could but it's not up to him.

Last edited:
Klaws was never going to launch it on their site but ppl still had the shoe in cart ready to check out when it went live?

roll.gif

Son knew exactly what he was doing. I hope he loses a large chunk of his stan base 

Last edited:
5 years from now, when we strike out on the Air Chance The Rapper VaporBoost, we'll all remember the KAWS online release that never was.

And then it won't seem so bad. :lol:

Nah, it'll still be trash as fuggg

5 years from now, when we strike out on the Air Chance The Rapper VaporBoost, we'll all remember the KAWS online release that never was.

And then it won't seem so bad.
laugh.gif

Chance The Rapper 1s don't be disrespectful.

And then it won't seem so bad. :lol:

Hell, after I strike out on the Royals tomorrow I'll probably forget Karl's name.

As annoyed as I am that I didn't get it online (or bother to go through europe) I feel worse for the people that actually stood in line in the rain and got "bracelets". That is the ultimate kok tease.

Just got back home and I'm Glad I went to my friends birthday today dinner. According to this page alone this release never even happened online or at the museum? RIP

Was everyone with a wristband able to get a pair?
No, but people with the band wrote their info down and handed them to the people inside the museum so alledgedly we will get called for our pairs

If I hated Brian I'd give out his address but he's client of mine and is actually a nice guy. Trust he would've made more if he could but it's not up to him.

Not to say you lying but I would assume he hooked you up with a pair? Or did he treat you like the rest of us peasants? :rofl:

Been staying out of this thread cuz of all the madness. Decided to check back in and I apparently need to go back a few pages and read. Seems like some BS happened somewhere SMH...

The way KAWS and his team behaved during this release is disappointing. I like his art but I have half a mind to return all the stuff I copped from MoMA a few weeks ago. I thought the guy had some kind of integrity. Apparently not.

To tell you the truth I've seen some of the Kaws Pieces up close and this guy is worth the Hype and More..... HE HAND PAINTS them Cartoon Drawings.... The only thing I can compare it to is Lichtenstein Paintings... Getting up close and seeing Pencil marks and ish like that

Also this Highlights the Power of Nike, and their Formula they've used for years....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom