Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

alp alp ya wish he would of been up front. I probably would of bought at that price. But if StockX gives him any compensation I think he is going to make it up to me. Here is some of the back and forth with StockX about it. He basically doesn't understand how his box was damaged. He had 2 pair since his friend works PR at the Museum and tipped him off and he got to sell her pair as well. That's why he was asking which size box was damaged. The other he sold fine. He shipped to me triple boxed express for 100$ because of the hassle of me winning the auction at first and not getting the shoe

View media item 2416436
stock x not accepting damaged boxes anymore? Rip

Any one know a legit place to be his art work or them bff stuff ??

Ton of stuff on ebay and i've seen stuff on grailed too. Not sure of authenticity but there are guides out there for legit checks.

Open editions can be had for pretty close to retail. Prices on older pieces are usually at the very least $800 and up. Print prices really vary depending on seller but the ones I saw were 5-digits.

Also worth it to check for local shops that carry any vinyl figures sometimes they have them for resale prices. I know kidrobot used to a while back but not sure if they do still.

Shoot! I'm still waiting on shipping confirmation. Anyone else? I know 5 days but I'm excited

Still waiting as well. Not concerned though because my card was charged.

Last edited:

Waiting for these to hit 1k
laugh.gif

ya, mines has been at "order processed ready for ups" all day
At least you have a tracking number. I don't have any other infos yet besides the email confirmation stating I got selected and CC being charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my kaws in the mail yesterday and have to say i am very unimpressed with them!! urghhhh im sooo mad!! i thought they would look so much better in person and when i opened the box and saw them for the first time i was sooooooo let down!! smh im so mad now! the week before i got my aj1 royal satins in the mail and when i opened the box and saw them in person for the first time i was like WOWWWW!!!! They look sooo AWESOME in person! what a difference kaws dont come close to the aj1 royal satins look wise and this is coming frrom a guy who has been collecting strictly aj4s for 10 years now!!!

Stockx pair came i today. Pair is awesome and Im sure theyre legit but Im gonna take some pics later and pm a few of you that have said they have a pair. All the greatness aside I too have a ****** up box and am a little pissed about it. I mean when you pay such a premium price they should at least let you know upon authentication that the box is damaged and see if you still want the kicks or offer something along those lines. Debating if I should hit them up or not. Im not one of those dudes who would usually do that but the box is an important part of this sneaker.

View media item 2415995

This is ABSOLUTE BS!!!!!! I would be *** pissed if any box came to me like that nevermind a box of a pair of kix that cost well over a g!!!! they def shouldve let you know about that box!!! i bet u would of cancelled the order!! i wouldve! its totally not right at all and im sorry you are going thru this man!

Just got my kaws in the mail yesterday and have to say i am very unimpressed with them!! urghhhh im sooo mad!! i thought they would look so much better in person and when i opened the box and saw them for the first time i was sooooooo let down!! smh im so mad now! the week before i got my aj1 royal satins in the mail and when i opened the box and saw them in person for the first time i was like WOWWWW!!!! They look sooo AWESOME in person! what a difference kaws dont come close to the aj1 royal satins look wise and this is coming frrom a guy who has been collecting strictly aj4s for 10 years now!!!
You fell for the hype

Only thing I liked about them was the glow. Seemed to be much brighter than anything else Nike or JB has done so far. Other than that it's just ... eh.
I was in it for that Hypebeast resale $.

ill buy em off you :D

LOL

ill buy em off you :D

im gonna wait a year or two to see what happens with the price

Was lucky enough to hit on the lotto. Managed to get in there right before it ended...which was a task in itself since I was in the middle of a wedding rehearsal and pretty much pissed off the wedding planner in doing so. Still undecided on what to do w/ them as I actually like the shoe....would definitely wear it...and I'm 36! Will see how I feel once they come in....which should be tomorrow.

View media item 2417330

Back
Top Bottom