Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Not your pic ... give up dawg

it's over 
laugh.gif

you could tell us anything now... it wouldn't matter

Dude really lied to get reps with some male strangers?? He takes the ultimate L in this thread. NT ain't was it used to be lol!

Lmao ouuuaw what a story. Hahaha i will soon buy for the first and last time a 98ers pair of kaws/flaw/fufu (hell no gonna pay resell $1500 resell price when i can get the same quality for $170 and beat them to the ground) and I'm sure my tracking will looks like this Lk...Hk loool

Although it was quite entertaining, for the most part, I think it's time to get back on track.

But before we do, didn't the KAWS release on the 31st of March?

i still believe it was around 2k. most stores didnt get more than 20-30 pairs and there was not very many stores that had these.
Can anyone confirm this for release numbers? damn that seems really low, i read on reddit last month that it was 4kish but no one has come to a consensus

Although it was quite entertaining, for the most part, I think it's time to get back on track.

But before we do, didn't the KAWS release on the 31st of March?
Yeah but he was claiming to have won off the kawsone raffle when he really bought them from GOAT Hong Kong

Yeah but he was claiming to have won off the kawsone raffle when he really bought them from GOAT Hong Kong
I read all that but I was asking because a buddy of mine thinks they only released on the 21st of this month when the raffle went live on kawsone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom