Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I hate mentioning him, but ever since that robdolla 98%er started that whole bs shill, its become the justification to not only buy fakes, but to sell them too.

I hate mentioning him, but ever since that robdolla 98%er started that whole bs shill, its become the justification to not only buy fakes, but to sell them too.

Check these out for some info & laughs.
Popped up in my youtube feed:

@wuchi01  lol oh man his vids pop up on my feed too, but i'm good. 

Back on topic, probably a little late at night to get a response, but anyone else from the west coast get a expected ship date? i saw a few east coasters say friday, but mine est date is next tuesday

@wuchi01
 lol oh man his vids pop up on my feed too, but i'm good. 

Back on topic, probably a little late at night to get a response, but anyone else from the west coast get a expected ship date? i saw a few east coasters say friday, but mine est date is next tuesday
I'm from California, Bay Area. No expected ship date yet. Still haven't receive a tracking number. Don't see any in my UPS My Choice too.

@wuchi01
 lol oh man his vids pop up on my feed too, but i'm good. 

Originally my expected delivery date was Friday April 28, but now it's Monday May 1st

I'm from California, Bay Area. No expected ship date yet. Still haven't receive a tracking number. Don't see any in my UPS My Choice too.

UPS My Choice didn't update for me but my tracking number shows a delivery date of 5/1 to LA. Received the KAWS shipment e-mail Tuesday at 4:51. I'm just hoping that UPS doesn't lose my package--they lost my last Supreme package and I'm still waiting for a resolution...

For those that have tracking # or not, did you have multiple items or just the shoes? Was wondering if they're shipping the single items first. I have 3 items in my purchase (Shoes, Hoodie, Tee) and no other updates yet. I can't wait!! Been wanting them when I first saw them a couple months back.

Waiting on hat, shoes, hoodie, and shirt. No tracking, no choice ups, live in ohio.

Lmao go to bed and thread goes on blast mode. Lol I needed a laugh with dem Hong Kong goats

Was checking my CC statement yesterday and noticed a charge from KAWS INC. for $378. I guess i won the raffle but get this. When i did the raffle I entered all my information properly except my email. I remember accidentally typing in .CON instead of .COM ! I realized when i hut sumbit and it was too late. I don't have a email from them , tracking, order # etc but i know i put all my other shipping info correctly. Praying they get here soon!

Was checking my CC statement yesterday and noticed a charge from KAWS INC. for $378. I guess i won the raffle but get this. When i did the raffle I entered all my information properly except my email. I remember accidentally typing in .CON instead of .COM ! I realized when i hut sumbit and it was too late. I don't have a email from them , tracking, order # etc but i know i put all my other shipping info correctly. Praying they get here soon!
That's whatsup.

Get that UPS Mychoice and track it mane.

Still waiting for my L email from Kaws....
I get the feeling WE were the "bot" entrys that got cancelled and Mr Kaws doesn't know how to tell the difference so they did a lottery cancel before the actual lottery
laugh.gif
seriously though, it makes no sense for some to get replies (with a fairly high ratio of winners) and then a portion of us to get nothing. Especially considering that we got the initial email telling us to enter, so we know we were on the email list

Are all Kaws orders being sent out by ups ?

My previous kawsone purchases have been Fedex .

Also how do you check ups site for tracking ? I have ups my choice but nothing shows up and my cc got charged already by Kawsone (a few days ago)

Looks like it, i've seen a couple of guys already who've used mychoice to check for tracking, i had to check under the "my delivery" tab first to see if anything was showing up, and it showed a package being delivered next week. Pretty sure they just went with who was cheapest, kaws probably got a bulk shipment discount or something 

UPS My Choice didn't update for me but my tracking number shows a delivery date of 5/1 to LA. Received the KAWS shipment e-mail Tuesday at 4:51. I'm just hoping that UPS doesn't lose my package--they lost my last Supreme package and I'm still waiting for a resolution...
That sucks! Sorry to hear. I'm not a fan of UPS out of all shipping companies, worst service imo. At least your KAWS shipment is on its way.

the dude's first post was "why do I gain from lying?" and then proceed to make a long and bigasss lie. 
Haha crazy how someone decided to just get on a forum to lie. Must've been a slow night for him.

I get the feeling WE were the "bot" entrys that got cancelled and Mr Kaws doesn't know how to tell the difference so they did a lottery cancel before the actual lottery
laugh.gif
seriously though, it makes no sense for some to get replies (with a fairly high ratio of winners) and then a portion of us to get nothing. Especially considering that we got the initial email telling us to enter, so we know we were on the email list
Yep

and looking back at my emails... I've been on the Kaws email list since 2009 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom