Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Am I the only idiot that tried to be slick with multiple addresses only to realize billing and shipping had to be the same?

which one of yall is this :lol:
Capture.PNG

so there was a clause saying we couldnt resell is that legit? ill be keeping my pair if i win so not worried just wondering

you going to jail b

Just read through the whole thread, I think I have the highest order # with 184XXX

Will be nearly 100k entries

200k entries lmao. But heard this might be mass produced. Thats not farfetched. 350 dollar shoe and not produce to make money after havinf the first limited.

Who has order #1? Lol

That's not how the order numbers work. It's random. Some people who ordered before got a higher number some got a lower number. It's not indicative of much. Ya looking at the wrong places for info.

Who knows. Haven’t heard anything yet. Not sure which way JB is heading anymore. Looks like they’re trying to bring back sales with limited releases.
...”bring back sales with THE ILLUSION of limited releases.” Fixed that for you.

They’re applying what they learned from the Ten launch. Scarcity of information, influencer leaks, exclusives in the moment, fragmentation of availability, etc. There’s a lot more of the ten in the wild (pick any silhouette, not just cause there’s 10 of em) than most realize. Keeps hype, conversation, demand (and unfortunately resale) up. From the whispers out there this is gonna be bigger than kaws, just playing the game. We’ll see

...”bring back sales with THE ILLUSION of limited releases.” Fixed that for you.

They’re applying what they learned from the Ten launch. Scarcity of information, influencer leaks, exclusives in the moment, fragmentation of availability, etc. There’s a lot more of the ten in the wild (pick any silhouette, not just cause there’s 10 of em) than most realize. Keeps hype, conversation, demand (and unfortunately resale) up. From the whispers out there this is gonna be bigger than kaws, just playing the game. We’ll see

If there's a wider release like last time I won't complain. Would sort of be the reverse of last time right? Pretty sure KAWS released last after all the tier 0.

And if there's more of the OW in the wild you let me know haha. Still hunting for 90s and keep missing on the random restocks

Man, I remember when I got the email from Flightclub that they had sold my Red Octobers for $5500

I took $55 out of that profit and went bought a fresh pair of high top Adidas Pro Models (black with white stripes)....

Ironically, I get the most compliments when I wear pro models

Moral of story, if I win these on any of my entries, bye bye

Back
Top Bottom