Jordan X "Steel" 2018

Boooo!!! Give us the shadows

And toe cap talk is reasonable. Since they chose to drop these for the forth time instead of never before retroed 10s, it's okay to assume there will be a difference.

Last edited:
you can bring these out if you want jb
giphy.gif

Im pretty sure you can go get original toe cap 10s on ebay right now for close to what retail is on retros.

I dont remember 10s ever crumbling but i could be wrong.

Sold my 05s a few months ago. Love that colorway of the shoe.

Sold them due to age fears. 12 years seemed time to let them go. They had started to separate a little and I worried the bags would blow making them useless to sell.

That being said will buy these for sure. Wouldn't mind with toecap either.

Last edited:
I was just considering purchasing the 2013 pair. These got announced at a good time, in in.

JORDAN BRAND IS ON A PE TRIP. THESE MIGHT HAVE A TOE CAP CAUSE THEY MARKETING THESE AS THE 94 PIPPEN CLASSICS 10S WITH THE TOE CAP

JORDAN BRAND IS ON A PE TRIP. THESE MIGHT HAVE A TOE CAP CAUSE THEY MARKETING THESE AS THE 94 PIPPEN CLASSICS 10S WITH THE TOE CAP
I'm not disagreeing with that but where did you get that info.

I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE THE TOE CAP ON THESE THESE THIS TIME AROUND...KEEP IT OG. HOLLA...

CED B.

With or without toe cap I'm in. These are my favorite Jordan's ever. My first pair I ever got and actually cared about was these in 05

Back
Top Bottom