Jordan X "Steel" 2018

Do Xs still run tight as ****? I've only had 2 pairs ever(shadows from cdp and wh/red/grey from 05) and they killed my feet. I had to cut the straps from the sides of the tongue.

If we're talking city series, gonna need those SAC jawns

My pair from 4 yrs ago are in near DS condition. I still have the powder blues from 2013 DS. But they won't drop the Liens again SMH.
I really liked all the retro+ colors from their run in '05, I ended up getting the white/red/grey ones back in 2010 for a decent price

NIke-Air-Jordan-10.jpg

air-jordan-10-retro-white-linen-university-blue.jpg

air-jordan-10-ice-blue-2005-1.jpg

b3fa5092690708d388044ec289b52597--jordan--cheap-nike-air-max.jpg

What you know about that anime series

A lot, it only ran for 29 episode but it was really good. It followed Ryu and Ken at age 17 and Chun Li is Ken's love interest in this series. When Guile beat both Ryu and Ken up in that first episode it was crazy.

I don't hate the toe cap to be honest but don't love it either...Kind of indifferent...Just kind of feel like this colorway has be released enough in the same plain toe design, that it would nice to mix it up a little...It is absolutely an odd design feature though...

I'd buy them like this...Without I'll pass simply because it's been there done that for me...

IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1315.JPG

JORDAN BRAND IS ON A PE TRIP. THESE MIGHT HAVE A TOE CAP CAUSE THEY MARKETING THESE AS THE 94 PIPPEN CLASSICS 10S WITH THE TOE CAP

Might be on to something here...Jordan Brand has been digging through old PE's over the past couple years...

This has me thinking though...

IMG_1316.jpg

What if that "something very, very similar" is this?

IMG_1317.JPG

:sick::sick::sick:

Tell me that doesn't look hideous on the Shadows...I think it's so much worse here because of the two separate materials used...With the steels it kind of blends in a bit better...On the Shadows it sticks out like a sore thumb...

Toe caps looks good to me(mainly want that retroed for the blue Jumpman).

Why do Shadows looks like it's dark brown though?

In all fairness, Mike also thought the black/red Air Jordan 1 was "ugly".

He said the Chicagos looked like clown shoes. In his defense at the time they did look loud. Fast forward 10yrs and Tinker produces seven near flawless models. Then he comes w that toe cap... thank you MJ for deading that in its tracks.

I don't hate the toe cap to be honest but don't love it either...Kind of indifferent...Just kind of feel like this colorway has be released enough in the same plain toe design, that it would nice to mix it up a little...It is absolutely an odd design feature though...

:sick::sick::sick:

Tell me that doesn't look hideous on the Shadows...I think it's so much worse here because of the two separate materials used...With the steels it kind of blends in a bit better...On the Shadows it sticks out like a sore thumb...

I agree. I like it on the Steel X, but hate it on the Shadows. Shadows looks awesome with the clean toe.

Maybe a toe cap uh? Ya I don't think I feel it on the shadows as much as the steels.
I had the og steel 10swith the toe cap ending up selling them a while back

Back
Top Bottom