Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

Why cant someone like a shoe that is limited?
Is it that sinful?

Jordan really cared about his fans?
In his trip to taiwan, jordan made a 10 second appearance in front of thousands of fans. Those people waited days and brought hundreds of dollars of merchandise just to see MJ. Anybody remembered that?

You think MJ cared about the colours or wings on the IV?
You think employees at JB cared if you like it or not?

My point is dont hate on undef , shoeheads that like the shoe.
Why do you need to care about the history of JB when JB screwed us so many times.
Does Anyone Care?

^^ i think everyone cares, but some to other degrees

people just dont wanna see such a great dynasty being tainted anymore than it has

Quote:
In 2005, there are simply TOO MANY releases.

man you trippin on that one. If JB wants to be a real "BRAND" then they have to release "SHOES", which in turn they can release "CLOTHES" and whatever to match the shoes. and please don't forget about "MONEY" which they make when people like "US" who wait in line for those "SHOES". IMO keep it up JB, ya'll should have flooded the market with every J from I-XX this year in "LIMITED" editions.

P.S. stealths=copped
I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

Well, Meth speaks the truth, once again...

I really need a buy a Thesaurus and step my vocab up

IJAPINO: Good to see you!
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

HOW DO WE GO ABOUT GETTING THEM?

Ok so we know we all won't get them, but how does one go about copping them? The store said in a week and a 1/2 so do I have to be in LA in a week?
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

I agree with Meth.

And as to Ben's earlier point about not messing with tradition when it comes to Air Jordans, I agree with that, too. If JB called me tomorrow and said I could do a 1/1 colorway of any Air Jordan, I'd pass. I don't even like retro + models.

The whole point of an Air Jordan, to me, is that it stands as a tangible memory of what Mike did on the court. Doing, say, a Cool Grey V just messes with that. Cheapens it. Sure, that's just my opinion, but I feel pretty strongly about it.

Oh, and Meth, the Muhammad Ali Home Pregnancy Kits were recalled. They roped too many dopes.

i love you meth 8)
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom