Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

Quote:
I'm so sick of these exclusionist business tactics.

It's one thing to release a shoe at reduced quantities to get collectors around the country excited and prevent a shoe from rotting on store shelves and languishing in outlet bins, but it's quite another to create a micro-release solely to generate elitist "you can't get me" hype. I'll never understand why Nike and now Jordan brand have taken it upon themselves to subsidize such unscrupulous retail locations, businesses that pride themselves in price gouging.

This release make me nauseous. Let's just hope it's the first and LAST of its kind from jordan brand.

wow :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

not bad not bad.
---
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I'VE over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I SUCCEED."

[/center][/b]

Those with the means have been reaping the rewards of the sports market over the past 15 years. As basketball has reached levels of all time high popularity so has accommodating markets. This extends to sports memorabilia, trading cards, clothing, sports drinks... You ever see the Upper Deck Exquisite collection with the Lebron/MJ Auto's Patches 1/1??? Speed of information contributes to hype... Globalization, has effected everything you do..you can cry about it but open your eyes and look around you..you can stop it - for now.

elmos gonna be able to retire to a paradise island after these release
:[/b]
DS sz10 OG Obsidian XII, DS sz10 OG taxi XIIs
:[/b]
DS sz10 retro XI Columbia Mids, sz10.5 Nike Dunk Goldenrods

Just got off the phone with undftd turns out the dude on the phone is almost 100% sure these arent gonna be for sale... this ish reminds me of the mr cartoon af1's

These are some cold pieces, but I don't have a day or 2 to blow on some kicks, that I will still have to pay $500+ for. I would come early morning, or maybe even stay overnight, but there are probably people there as I type this waiting for them to open (not sure of store hours) just to ask about these kicks. Not to mention, their phones are going to be ringing off the hook, from now until a week after the release to see if they "got them in yet." Thats how much Hype UNDFTD gets alone. BUT, put them together with the king of HYPED UP KICKS (anyone remember the altitudes???), and it gets plain old ridiculous... If I can pick up some, if not, I'm not getting raped on eBay... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

cmoweb

I hope they leave it at one per person and make it a real quickstrike and put out like a pair at a time. Nice Shoes. Maybe delay the release for a couple of months without telling anybody?
aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

One of these days someone's going to get killed in a scuffle regarding who's where in the line for a pair of 1/50 kicks or something and won't that be a tragedy.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
to limited releases.

just got off the phone with them and they said they are going to friends and family and will not be sold.... >:
mad.gif

I'm done with JB, I'm done with buying retros. The VIII was my last... JB's not getting another cent from me, Gentry has RUINED the game...

y'all just hating because you ain't from LA.. :lol:
laugh.gif

maybe I'll buy them to resell them.. :evil:
devil.gif

1500 + profit!! :D
happy.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

really.

Quote:
One of these days someone's going to get killed in a scuffle regarding who's where in the line for a pair of 1/50 kicks or something and won't that be a tragedy.
Happened with the Playoff XII's... |I
tired.gif
...which weren't that limited...

If these just go to friend/family of the the store workers...HMMM.....

SEE YOU ON EBAY.

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom