Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

This supposed release is sounding more and more BS as the page count grows.

First person who called UNFTD says that they're not being released, second person who called said they were told it's going to be a raffle release.

Hah hah, this ish makes me laugh!
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

hot...but not for us here in NY >:
mad.gif

The World Iz Yourz

Quote:
Waaaaa Waaaaaa
I cant get any J's

Waaaaa Waaaaa
I dont live in LA

Waaaaa Waaaaa
I didnt like em anyway

Waaaaa Waaaaa
Jordan sold out

I love those estrigen filled comments.
Life goes on...NY will get thier turn. LA didnt have any Chamber of fear events.

Shut up noob, your arrogance really shows with comments like this. You have no idea what this says to true fans of the game...

I can't believe that they're having a release limited to 79 pair and available at one location only. That's insane. Next thing you know you won't be able to have an opportunity to purchase the next limited release unless you've personally mowed MIchael Jordan's lawn.

I'd actually buy these... if I could go somewhere within 3,000 miles and pick them up. Also, I can't even imagine what retail will be. A Jordan Brand leather jacket is worth $450. You figure the shoes and tee and we're looking at a retail value of $580-620 assuming that the products are priced close to their counterparts in the Jordan line. Whether orr not they'll give the consumer a break on the package cost versus the combined retail value of the individual pieces a la the Black/Carolina XIIs or whether they'll hike the retail value up because of the limited nature and the case, I don't know. But we're looking at over $500 easy, probably significantly more. Then a resold pair will run who knows how much. And that's if they even release. They may all go to friends and family of the shop owners some of you say? Eh, safe to say none of the 79 pair will ever be in my possession. And, given the utter scarcity of the product, I'm all right with that.

I have known about these for some time now, I have a friend that works at Stussy that told me about these. He said that his boss, I guess he owns UDFTD also designed these. The orange that Alex mentioned is supposed to be the theme along with the military green. From what I was told these shoes are supposed to resemble a flight jacket. I also remeber him saying that the tag on the toungue might be removable, I am not sure what will happen with that. I knew that these shoes would be unatainable from the moment he told me that it was special design that Jordan brand worked out with his boss. Crazy that Jordan Brand would do something like this.

St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

Quote:
Some of yall are blowing things way out of proportion. people claiming JB 'sold-out'. Think about it, there are only 79 Pairs, the money JB makes from 79 pairs, even if its a pack, isnt ish compared to a GR.

People also going crazt over the fact that its limited release. People act like this is the first limited release. some Vs were numbered to 100. The *** 1s were numbered to 3000, didnt nobody complain about those releases being over -trendy etc.

Exactly...

When are you guys going to understand that NIKE/JB is a BUSINESS...they're about making money, as any business is. While a lot of you call this "a shame" and are willing to get out of the game, guess what...there's a 16-year old willing to take your place, buy the shoes, and could care less what JB's marketing strategy is as long as he owns them, thus keeping the legacy (or lack thereof) going.

(On a side note), what's crazy is...that a lot of you don't like the quality on previous shoes, complain countless times over it, but STILL buy the shoes!! Why shoud JB change ANYTHING when they have die-hard fans like you?

Like I said, this is no different than a Dunk/AF1 being sold for $85 at a boutique, and then sold for $500+ on a Ebay...just that this is a Jordan. If you didn't see this coming, then you're as stupid as they are. It's all about making money, and NIKE could give a damn about collectors, fans...whatever.

I love shoes as much as the next man...probably more than him, but I still can't understand what the big deal is about...some of you are truly flying off the deep end over A SHOE. I don't know whether you want the shoes and are pissed off over the price, location, or that they keep bastardizing the IV's, but realize...if there's money to be made and exposure to get, then NIKE will do it. You'd be crazy to think anything less. Just because they read this board doesn't mean they take any of your ideas into consideration. Maybe on a color or somethin, but not when it has to do with $$$$$.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

JB is asking for a riot... pitting JB Forum against Retro/SB Forum on the camp-out lines.

Method Man is right, what happened to AJs being about the man, MJ and what he stands for? This is just too hipster for me.

i'd call them to find out more info but the l.a. heads know what
s up w/ those male groupie bastards that work AND hang out at undftd. it's like some kind of exclusive secret society of metros/questionably homo shoe groupies that overrun that place. we can get more info in this post. i HATE undftd but why not try and scoop up something like this.

this will be hell but i'm willing to try and get a pair of these.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

The risk is...

(which has happended before)...

Who's to say that, somewhere down the line, these 79 pair of shoes, jackets, and t-shirts won't turn into 7900 pair due to an "error"?

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

JB has done it before, made a shoe "sacred" to only make it into a damn near GR...

I'll def. pass and save the headache due their past actions...

"www.FakePolice.com/www.Solejers.com... The situation just got serious..."

^when did they did jb make an error like that? just curious. I mean I'm not doubting that they effed up, I just can't think of a specific example. thanks

I CALLED ON TIESDAY AND THE MANAGER SAID THAT THEY WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY... THEY ARE ONLY LIMITED TO 79 PAIRS. AND THE GUY SAID THEY WILL NOT BE ANY LEFT TO SELL AND IF THERE WAS THAT THEY WOULD SELL THEM FOR ALOT. SO THERE IS NO NEED TO CAMP OUT FOR THESE, CUZ THEY WILL NOT SELL THEM TO THE PUBLIC. THIS IS WHAT ONE OF THE WORKERS TOLD ME... THE STORE IS IN LOS ANGELES.

Quote:
Shut up noob, your arrogance really shows with comments like this. You have no idea what this says to true fans of the game...

5 years and 200+ pairs says otherwise...
Just cause my comment count is low doesnt mean doesnt mean Im a noob...and who says noob anyway, are you from Arkansas?

Ill get the J's.
"...your like 14 days, too weak for me."

anyone else think these look like boots?...really dont display the best features of the ajIV, llok bland to me and IV's r my grails!

...not amazing, not terrible (good to collect tho, but not worth my money)
i give it an ehhh....
WANT: Nike Legends 11.5 black/silver WANT ALSO: Anything sz.3.5? I'll take a look at em...soooo U got a connect?

JORDAN "X" UNDFTD doesnt mean they are 10's. its a collabortation thing to sperate the two names.
WANTED: Nike Dunk SB in sizes 7-7.5

GET AT ME:
Aim: omgitslaurence or sneakerxfanatic
Email: [email protected]

copped. 1 grand, 2 grand, 3 grand, 4 grand, 5 grand i dont care. OK, maybe i wont pay over 2 thousand dollars, but still, IMO those are sooo hot and would be a great addition to my collection. cant wait for these to go on ebay. two pairs btw, one to wear and one to stare. and if i actually buy those, those ell be the first camoflauge thing i have EVER bought. never bought military pants etc etc.

if anyone has any info or knows someone that has the shoes in Los Angeles. ezinbox me, im very interested.

IMO those are the hottest limiteds jordan brand has ever put out, taking out the white/red/black V's that were released to only a 100 pairs. and way better than the black/gold and the red/patent I's..............

i want those sooo bad
http://www.jbtalk.tk

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZzaibatsuQ5finc

"FRESH PRINCE OF OKINAWA"

Quote:
I'm so sick of these exclusionist business tactics.

It's one thing to release a shoe at reduced quantities to get collectors around the country excited and prevent a shoe from rotting on store shelves and languishing in outlet bins, but it's quite another to create a micro-release solely to generate elitist "you can't get me" hype. I'll never understand why Nike and now Jordan brand have taken it upon themselves to subsidize such unscrupulous retail locations, businesses that pride themselves in price gouging.

This release make me nauseous. Let's just hope it's the first and LAST of its kind from jordan brand.

This is the first time I have ever agreed with you.

^ the ones that had the stitched #23 at the heel like the Laney's but unlike the GR's...
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom