Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I picked them up today, they arent deadstock but still a clean pair for og 14yrs old. Seaglow in full effect! I still want those powders, resell prices are kinda startin to drop.

I picked them up today, they arent deadstock but still a clean pair for og 14yrs old. Seaglow in full effect! I still want those powders, resell prices are kinda startin to drop.
pics?? I would love to see them in their piss yellow glory. I sound sarcastic but Im serious I love yellowing on a shoe

Company develops software to make instant credit decisions. We can dress casually cuz the owner said he wanted a place that people felt comfortable since he hated his previous jobs where he had to get dressed up every day. Pretty laxed here, flexible hours n folks brong in their dogs n stuff

I KNEW you were a programmer---I was telling me homeboy yesterday how lax the dress code is. Whenver I see ppl post jeans and kicks on some "this is what I wore to work" I'm like yeeeeeaaaa that's an IT or tech person right there.

I'm a teacher too.  I wore my Carmine 6's from the CDP one day in November and one of the students freaked out, asking me, "Yo sir, how did you get those so early?!"  I had to explain that I got them in 2008 and that Jordans have been around a lot longer than when he discovered them 2-3 years ago lol

I teach elementary so a lot of the kids gawk or whatever but aren't knowledgable about release dates. One lil' kid (who ROUTINELY stays J'd up but is in the 2nd grade and on a low 1st grade reading level :smh: ) always asks for my missions when he sees me in them. Throughout the years tho I always rock kicks when I can. The students get a kick out of it... I think it "humanizes" me to them, and give them a reason to listen to me more :lol: :lol: :lol:

What size are you? Women have it so much better tho cuz alot can fit in grade school sizes and its cheaper

6.5... and normally, I agree with you. But I swear man these powder blues through me for a loop. These and the Tiffs were the only release this year that gave me any problems. I was able to casually stroll into Kids FTL and pic up Lebron ASGs, scored Lebron BHMs online with no hassle.... copped powder blue 3s with no trouble... so on and so forth.

I'm a teacher too.  I wore my Carmine 6's from the CDP one day in November and one of the students freaked out, asking me, "Yo sir, how did you get those so early?!"  I had to explain that I got them in 2008 and that Jordans have been around a lot longer than when he discovered them 2-3 years ago lol
I'm a paraeducator, and wearing nice kicks to work makes me feel like one of the coolest teachers there ! 

All is good in my world today (so far), i got my shipping info from SH i had to do euro thing since i have to be to work at 4am, should be here wed before 10:30am.. And Dale Jr won the 500
smokin.gif
... Dont judge me because i like NASCAR 
happy.gif

What is a paraeducator? You work with students with special needs?
A paraeducator is very similar to a teacher-assistant. I work with all types of students. And I do enjoy my job ! 

I believe being an educator is one of the most underrated jobs out there. 

shadows look better without the cap

steels however i love them with the toe cap

only colorway imo that works with it

and knowing jordan brand they will release the chicago x one of these days with the 45 on the side

love the pictures on this site of the shoes even though it shows how sloppy nike was with painting the midsole lines

we need more x's this year.

wish these shoe companies would keep it simple though. patent leather should never be on a x

besides shadows and city series id like to see an expanded 2014 city series

a bobcats colorway that looks like the powder blue only exchange the powder blue with orange

a warriors colorway replacing the black with blue and replace the powder blue with yellow. could be called a laney x too

a pacers colorway that is all navy upper with yellow bands and midsole lines sort of like the michigan total max pillar

a miami heat colorway with all black nubuck upper with red jumpman and red midsole lines

last another north carolina colorway all white shoe with carolina blue stripes on the midsole and bands and carolina jumpman

then again the x arent popular

Its my bday in 2 weeks so iv decided thats my bday present, luckily my local still has my size. Whenever i um or ahh next time, imma cop i always regret it if im not sure, no thanks too all these pics of them haha

Back
Top Bottom