Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Haven't decided on the 6's but these are a must have for me.

Damn I remember I was going to pull the trigger on a OG pair 1-2 years ago for $500+.. Good thing I didn't :lol:

Patiently waiting for them to give us the Seattle 10's again

Seattle :smokin
While at it, just give us the whole city pack.

Last edited:
Seattle
smokin.gif

While at it, just give us the whole city pack.

and them Linen X's!

Interesting that these have never retro ed. I wonder if that will make it a much harder cop but either way I'm passing on infra 6s for these. Need these for the wife and kids too. Hope its not too much of a hassle.

Last edited:
Interesting that these have never retro ed. I wonder if that will make it a much harder cop but either way I'm passing on infra 6s for these. Need these for the wife and kids too. Hope its not too much of a hassle.

Seems like 10's get very little hype...Almost all the drops have been fairly easy to come by...

OG colorways have also been, for the most part, hassle free pickups over the past year...Add to all that the fact that these are looking like a GR then I think everybody who wants a pair should be able to get their hands on them...

no wonder what they are call?Hornets/UNC 10's!!!! I'm getting these just because I got screws outta of the steel X twice!!! I got my money ready to go!! No Hypebeast is going to stop me getting in my way for these at all.

Are these more limited than the infared 6s? Cuz I havent really seen any of the early sites selling these yet. I havent even seen them in the overpriced store in NYC (Fordham Road)... From what I rememeber the steel 10s were slightly less available than most gr releases

Went over the top (To my standards) with purchases last year and as a result I'm starting letting some of the stuff go...That being said I really don't want to do the same this year so I'm still on the fence with these...I had them in Middle School and beat them into the ground...I'm just not sure about the new release X's though...Hopefully some more legit pics will surface before the release so I can make my final decision...

These are definitely one of my favorite pair of [emoji]128153[/emoji]Xs. Can't wait to cop[emoji]128660[/emoji].

Nice I always liked these bck in the day, and tel this day. They look pretty good overall in shape and color wise. Need closer detailed pics

to determine Quality. Pics R far away but they look better than the Chicago X's. Hopefully they have the Leather like the Steel X's, rather than 

the Chicago X's.

I'm feeling them but with so much coming out that I want hopefully I can catch these on a restock later on. I'm guessing that these should be around the same availability as the steel 10s, correct?

With all star weekend the week before these may actually be a smooth release for those that want them. I think everyone is gonna be on their s*** come ASW especially after last year

With all the wild shoes that have come out as of late, it's nice to get some simple classic colorways that I just really like. If only the elastic on the tongue gave a little more so they'd be more comfortable for me haha. I held a men's pair and the quality was just fine, no different than the recent Steel X release really.

Anyone who had purchased the recent retro 10s i.e. The steels and the reds, can you speak on the quality? Especially the leather. I really want these but haven't purchaed a pair of Js in a long time because the quality of sneakers JB is putting out is TRASH. Are the new tens easily creasable?

they always look nice but i never get em except for the chicagos, then i sold them. they were so tight on my feet i could barely get them on

Anyone who had purchased the recent retro 10s i.e. The steels and the reds, can you speak on the quality? Especially the leather. I really want these but haven't purchaed a pair of Js in a long time because the quality of sneakers JB is putting out is TRASH. Are the new tens easily creasable?
Yes they are. They're also a challenge to put on too, but I love these so I'm copping

Back
Top Bottom