Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I love and hate 10s at the same time. Hate steels because of the grey straps. Love chicagos and these since the straps are blacked out

Hoping these are an easy purchase this weekend. Anyone have these in hand, or try a pair on yet? I usually go 1/2 size up on 10s...

these shoes are everywhere! My store usually gets 24-30 pairs of retros and we have 60+.  So if you miss out on these you might as well retire!

these shoes are everywhere! My store usually gets 24-30 pairs of retros and we have 60+.  So if you miss out on these you might as well retire!
I figured these would be a massive GR,  JB like to flood the market early in the yr then, slowly make us work for releases later in the yr.. IMO

Complaints, complaints, complaints...we all know shades are going to vary...get over it, you like it, buy it, happy copping to all

:smh:  are people SERIOUSLY giving JB **** about the color on these too?! noobs.... Fine with me though stir more people away so I can cop easier.

i been buying shoes probably before you were even born.

lol @ calling people noobs because they dont agree with your opinion

wishful thinking about an easy cop. a few guys complaining about the shade of color aint gonna stunt the popularity of this shoe.
Hahahaha the popularity of an AJ X made in GR numbers means these aren't going to be a tough cop for anyone. Already got my pair locked down, but c'mon, you really think these will be tough?

i hope these are no way in comparison with the chi 10s, which were turrible quality, felt like cardboard compared to my 04-05 steel grey 10s

i hope these are no way in comparison with the chi 10s, which were turrible quality, felt like cardboard compared to my 04-05 steel grey 10s

I must've got lucky because I feel like my Chicago 10s are on par with my white/red & steel 10s from 2005 ..

its because they are ... idk what hes talking about

i hooped in my chi x's spur the moment & almost didnt wanna look down after we were done & they were still perfect

Back
Top Bottom