Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Yeah mine feel a lil big
I thought I was the only one. They not ridiculous but def a lil longer than I expected vs my Chicago 10s that fit perfect TTS. I coulda went .5 down too. I say you do that. I personally don't own them bobcats but I held a size 12(my tts) in hand and I said to myself damn they look big

Last edited:
My order from Finshline shipped and I have a tracking number. They are in Indiana and I still have not been charged yet.

My order from Finshline shipped and I have a tracking number. They are in Indiana and I still have not been charged yet.

Just a heads up .. Idk if it has to do with who you bank with but whenever I buy shoes online on release from major retailers (FNL, FTL, NDC) the charge shows initially then the next day after I get confirmation the charge goes away until the shoes have been delivered. I bank with Wells Fargo. Like I said idk if it has to do with the bank but it always happens with me every pair I buy online on release day.

So once they arrive you'll prob have the charge show back up .. They have the cash already lol it just some funk business with the bank or something idk but they got their money already or they wouldn't have shipped. Or if something goes wrong with payment they'll cancel the shipment

give it a few days, they always do that for some reason. your money will probably be taken out the day you get them delivered 

I love being in KY because I always get my NDC packages by Tuesday, and my 10s are right on schedule. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man, I love Xs! Wore them yesterday for a show, stood for 5 hours or so, such a comfortable shoe. Got a few compliments too, gotta love Xs

I thought I was the only one. They not ridiculous but def a lil longer than I expected vs my Chicago 10s that fit perfect TTS. I coulda went .5 down too. I say you do that. I personally don't own them bobcats but I held a size 12(my tts) in hand and I said to myself damn they look big

I sized down. I'm at 9-9.5 and every store around me only had 9.5 in stock. dude suggested I grab an 8.5 and WTF, but they fit perfect 8)
Feels weird having that 8.5 box in my sea of 9's but they fit great!

Wasn't planning on picking these up, rolled in to my local footlocker today to cop my little man a pair. Young chic that grabbed his size was like we have a few in the back from the weekend, some rsvps didn't pick up. What size you need? I told her just for the heck of it, doubting they'd have my size. She came out with my size like here you go, so you want them right? Had to cop smh....

They fit a little snug in my tts 11. I didn't know what to expect since the last time I bought a pair of 10s was the Steels about 9-10 years ago. I had to go a half size down on the white infrared 6s and there's still a little room in the toe box.

Kinda glad I happened to stroll in today, they look and fit great.

everyone sayin' "year of the 6's", yet so far two 6's dropped & carmines planned ... but three 10's dropped already & another comin' out on march 22nd ... i'd say year of the 10's so far! ...

everyone sayin' "year of the 6's", yet so far two 6's dropped & carmines planned ... but three 10's dropped already & another comin' out on march 22nd ... i'd say year of the 10's so far! ...
its the year of the 6s cause it's the 23rd year anniversary since the OG CW that dropped back in '91. Expect to see a lot more 6s this year.

Welcome 
nthat.gif

Was able to add a 12.5 to the cart on Footaction.  Just trying to help, so do not yell at me if you cannot do the same.

Couldn't be further from the point.  A lot of people don't like the infrared 6s because the red does not look like it did when they first came out.  Some of us remember those from back then.  I know they didn't look like that pink stuff for sure.  So, it became a totally different shoe to me.  Know what I mean?  Nobody hates on the infra6s here.  I'm just saying the color ruined it "for me" not for you or anyone else.

This! But I find it better to ignore statements such as his. Not only are they 2 different sneakers but one of the pairs isn't even a retro pair at all. I can understand people's distaste or frustration w/ the 6s. It's simply due to the fact that when a pair gets "retroed", I'm assuming most people would like for it to look as closely to the original as possible. Considering there there wasn't much you get wrong w/ that particular sneaker, they could have at least got the hue of red as close as possible
Actually, in the white/infrared 6 thread, I posted side-by-side comparison pics of the 2014 white/infrared 6's with my VNDS OG black/infrared 6's and you can see the color is a LOT closer to the OG's than people think.  I was originally on the "I hate the pink 6's" bandwagon, until I decided to pull out my OG's out and said, "Uhhh... wait a minute..."  The next day I went and bought the 2014's and am very happy I did, especially after comparing the two side-by-side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom