Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Why do you think they moved the date?

Go back and start reading at 161 until you get to his post.

I tried to be helpful and kill an obvious dumb rumor. A few kids came at me sideways. I posted a link supporting what I said. Now they're playing victim with "I blocked him" and "let it go".

Funny, no one wanted to let it go when they thought they were right.

Last edited:
Paying $100 dollars for a shoe that's an insane GR is hype beasting. If you paid $30 more or something aight but you went to lengths for a $100. Bruh cooked you

How back and start reading at 161 until you get to his post.

I tried to be helpful and kill an obvious dumb rumor. A few kids came at me sideways. I posted a link supporting what I said. Now they're playing victim with "I blocked him" and "let it go".

I'm saying, why do you think they moved the date?

Last edited:
If you have an iPhone and a debit/credit card you shouldn't have to pay over retail for these.

Paying $100 dollars for a shoe that's an insane GR is hype beasting. If you paid $30 more or something aight but you went to lengths for a $100. Bruh cooked you

Bruh some people just willing to pay not to deal with the hassle... Their money and let them spend it the way they want. It has nothing to do with being a hype beast.

I said major cards. Amex is not one of them. Chase, Citi, Visa direct (not 3rd party), American Express, Mastercard direct (not 3rd party). There's no way I would use Amex to purchase anything! I highly recommend Visa and Mastercard. Their response times have always been top notch and all major processors use them for the most part

Keep in mind you still gotta get through their firewall though. It is what it is. Most folks should get through at least once!
I said major cards. Amex is not one of them. Chase, Citi, Visa direct (not 3rd party), American Express, Mastercard direct (not 3rd party). There's no way I would use Amex to purchase anything! I highly recommend Visa and Mastercard. Their response times have always been top notch and all major processors use them for the most part

Keep in mind you still gotta get through their firewall though. It is what it is. Most folks should get through at least once!

Fine then I can use chase cash back rewards I'm getting some dang point somewhere in here

FNL rejects all my credit cards as well on big releases. Could never figure out why.

After multiple failure attempts... FNL automatically blocks your CC, Name, Email, and at times IP address for 30 days. So if youre using other CC that has the same name, using the same email. It will be the same results. Found out from 2 FNL workers.

Before I was able to go around it, by checking out as guest. But now even that I'm getting the error now. I think they blocked my IP address also.

That's not true tho. I've tested it myself. The reps just lie.

My trick with FNL is using PayPal or a PayPal debit card with a zero balance. Since it processes using your backup funding method. Failed payment attempts are instantly cancelled. I can try numerous times without fear of having any funds tied up.

Bruh some people just willing to pay not to deal with the hassle... Their money and let them spend it the way they want. It has nothing to do with being a hype beast.
I don't care how you spend your money, It's your money. But it is undeniably an act of hype.

Just read that Nike decided to make it a normal release instead of a draw. Even better!

Ive striked out of every nike.com raffle. I have much better luck buying manually.

So seems like Sheikh is release this one week later than nike.com?

Last edited:

How back and start reading at 161 until you get to his post.

Dude just let it go. If they don't want to believe then let it be.

Bruh.... I have L stories for all of those cards.
So do I. Ever since the first blk/red & concord 11 restock. Been denied on all fronts.
I'm hit or miss. I think the only XI releases that this happened to me were the gammas and the black red restock. I've had issues on other releases tho.

These 11 threads always bring the :rofl:

1 claiming yeezys affected nike changing the release date

1 doesn't know what hypebeast really means. Paying over retail makes you a hypebeast? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paying over retail makes you a hypebeast?.....in some cases......yes.....or an idiot, or impatient...not calling names, but you get it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom