Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

This is new, Finishline called me earlier saying I won, but they told me I had to come to the mall tomorrow and pick up my guaranteed ticket. Like wtf, why do I have to drive to the mall again, to pick up a ticket if I won? This makes no sense.
Thats dumb. Waste of an extra trip

2 out of 5 and both from FTL in Serramonte. Will still try online for a friend. Good luck to everyone out there!

What's resell value on these. Put only 1 raffle in. Doubt I'll get for retail unless they sit on shelves but I have someone with a guaranteed pair he said he will sell for 300. Is it worth it?

These LA stores really don't plan on calling tonight, do they LOL 
They always lag. 

You think they would just hurry up ad get  it out of the way so you dont have people blowing up their lies for 2 days. 

What's resell value on these. Put only 1 raffle in. Doubt I'll get for retail unless they sit on shelves but I have someone with a guaranteed pair he said he will sell for 300. Is it worth it?

Resale will prob be over 300 but then fall like the legend blues did to the 250 to 270 range

They always lag. 

You think they would just hurry up ad get  it out of the way so you dont have people blowing up their lies for 2 days. 
True. Already texted everyone that put in tickets for me, told them they can resume their regularly scheduled phone activities for the evening, cause aint no calls coming this evening  
laugh.gif
 Oh well, tomorrow we'll all know about NikeLA/SM and the rest of the stores. Guess all these East Coast/Down South heads getting calls today got me thinking LA would get em too LOL. Patience, a virtue I don't have. 

I wouldn't man. There is still a ton of retail pairs to be had before squeezing the trigger at $300 u can get that price after the release of u strike out.

Resale will prob be over 300 but then fall like the legend blues did to the 250 to 270 range

I think it will be around $300 and stay there. These look nicer than the legends, easier to keep clean, and the box price is just more. But it will truly all be based on supply.

Whatever device you used to make this post, use it again Saturday morning 10am EST.  Get in line on NDC, open a few tabs with other sites and spam ATC.  

Back
Top Bottom