Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So I get the feeling this won't be as easy to get as the Maroons and Auqua's?

Does anyone know what the run is on these? Is it a general release?

So I get the feeling this won't be as easy to get as the Maroons and Auqua's?

Does anyone know what the run is on these? Is it a general release?
Rumor has it there were 1,000,000 pairs made. For comparison there were around 500,000 pairs of Legend Blue 11's last year.

Rumor has it there were 1,000,000 pairs made. For comparison there were around 500,000 pairs of Legend Blue 11's last year.

There's no way they made a million of these.. These will DEFINITELY sit if that is the case. I don't think ANY shoe had done that kind of numbers on launch.

There's no way they made a million of these.. These will DEFINITELY sit if that is the case. I don't think ANY shoe had done that kind of numbers on launch.
Many people have said they made 1,000,000 I know it's all speculation because until someone who works in that department at Nike confirms otherwise, but I think it was confirmed that they made 500,000 pairs of LB's last year and they said they made more of these this year.

Got my first call today from the baybrook footlocker :nthat:

Baybrook mall in friendswood? I got a call earlier today from them and got a pair down. Do you by any chance know at what time we can pick it up by? I have to work on Saturday but get off at 2:00 pm

Many people have said they made 1,000,000 I know it's all speculation because until someone who works in that department at Nike confirms otherwise, but I think it was confirmed that they made 500,000 pairs of LB's last year and they said they made more of these this year.
Who said they made more. I think the demand is higher on this one tho. Well see

So these are definitely going to sit especially since Nike mass produced them and are going to be widely available. Thank you Nike for finally coming to your senses. That $220 plus 10% CA tax though makes the total $242 going to kill pockets.

Last edited:
I don't like 11's at all but however, these are the best colorway I have seen for the 11's.

These are gonna sellout instantly. It's going to be madness come Saturday morning.

Just got a call from Topanga Mall HOH 5 minutes ago. I've won 1 out of 41 raffles entries thanks to my ride or die. It was her ticket that got pulled. Guess I should've paid resell. Gonna cost me more since the deal was I gotta get her that Michael Kors if she won.

Just got a call from Topanga Mall HOH 5 minutes ago. I've won 1 out of 41 raffles entries thanks to my ride or die. It was her ticket that got pulled. Guess I should've paid resell. Gonna cost me more since the deal was I gotta get her that Michael Kors if she won.

This post is serious violation......should be deleted by the moderators....women may get ideas off of something like this. :rolleyes

I hope they call me. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Man delete this before the wife see this and hit me with the "mmm, must be nice"

jay zoe2 jay zoe2 They called around 9:30. I'm surprised they called that late.

TheGodFresco TheGodFresco Same here, I only raffled at FNL at Eastridge though and they were supposed to call this morning.

Last edited:
If you open a Macy's card they will give you 20% off + until tomorrow they have another 25% off of everything. I bought my wife a Michael Kors for 45% off (brand new style that just came out) tonight. If you wanna do it the deal ends tomorrow night, just a heads up 
nthat.gif

Doubt Topanga is done with calls . I bet they got a crap load and will do the calls over the next couple days .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom