Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If you open a Macy's card they will give you 20% off + until tomorrow they have another 25% off of everything. I bought my wife a Michael Kors for 45% off (brand new style that just came out) tonight. If you wanna do it the deal ends tomorrow night, just a heads up :nthat:

Repped for the info. Sorry to anyone whose lady saw my post and is asking to trade $220 made in China patent leather for another piece of slightly more expensive leather.

Repped for the info. Sorry to anyone whose lady saw my post and is asking to trade $220 made in China patent leather for another piece of slightly more expensive leather.
No problem, even if you don't open up a Macy's card you will still get 25% off. Good luck bro.

Doubt Topanga is done with calls . I bet they got a crap load and will do the calls over the next couple days .

Last year it took them 2 days to call all winners. Their priority is to the Holiday shoppers not entering the raffle and buying non launch product. They're probably gonna start calling the remaining winners tomorrow near closing time.

all depends where you live on how easy or hard this release will be. some people don't have the option to enter 20 raffles. i doubt these "sit". with that said, its only wed and some stores do calls on thurs and fri so don't lose all hope yet 

Got a call from Topanga as well . 1 for 1 on this raffle and it was my chick who entered . Still high of getting my Aqua 8s, didn't really go hard for these .There must be A load of these . First win where they left a message to come n pick up on Saturday .

Just got a call from Topanga Mall HOH 5 minutes ago. I've won 1 out of 41 raffles entries thanks to my ride or die. It was her ticket that got pulled. Guess I should've paid resell. Gonna cost me more since the deal was I gotta get her that Michael Kors if she won.
well it aint like michael kors is like chanel bags or something. you can easily get a MK bag in the $150-200 range lol

By a stroke of luck I won a trip to LA so I'll have to hit up the scrap thousands of pairs out there...if there any

Last edited:

well it aint like michael kors is like chanel bags or something. you can easily get a MK bag in the $150-200 range lol
I don't think either of us were saying it's expensive but resale is probably gonna be $300. 72-10's are $220+ tax then add on $200 for a MK bag, that's at least $440 for some 72-10's. I think he was just making a joke because paying resale would be cheaper. 

Last edited:

I don't think either of us were saying it's expensive but resale is probably gonna be $300. 72-10's are $220+ tax then add on $200 for a MK bag, that's at least $440 for some 72-10's. I think he was just making a joke because paying resale would be cheaper. 
ahh ok i was thinking she buys him the 72-10s and he gets her the bag. homegirl taxing a MK bag for a winning ticket?

Last edited:
missed my FL call tonight at 9:20pm, they didn't leave a message, I had to look up the number. Tried calling back but nobody picked up. I guess I call back first thing in the morning and hope for the best.

What if u miss the call do they leave a voice mail because they called my girlfriend around 12:40 and she called back and they never picked up the phone

As soon as I get a good job these ugly 11s come out, but for the last 4 years all the heat been dropping. Cool greys, concords, columbias. #smh

View media item 1821965
Post some pics bro.

Leather is on point, reminds me of the old space jams material wise before they started coming out with crappy 08 breds 09 space jams and the terrible 2010 cool greys. Thought I wouldn't like the shiny sparkly patent leather but it gives the sneaker a nice look. I have all the hoilday release of the 11s in the past 6-7 years.. Even dmps in 2006. Best made 11s in years... Could compare with the ogs

View media item 1821963

Last edited:
I got some missed calls this morning and did some Sheikh online raffles so who knows.

Def not paying a dime more than retail for these. I'm sure NIKE will do plenty of restocks before Xmas anyway.

Didn't get a call yesterday... I know Newpark started making calls. My boy won 2 pairs there. FNL and Shiekh.

I heard some stores will be making calls multiple days due to the amount of entries they got.

They called around 9:30. I'm surprised they called that late.

Valley Fair HOH called me after hours a few times before too... Not surprised for this release. Some of the stores gets busy during the holidays. Not sure about FTL Palo Alto. That spot is suppose to be isolated.

Last edited:
bayarea23 bayarea23 Yeah, I read that Newpark & Serramonte both started making calls. HOH in Westfield called too, I had a friend who won there. I don't think I've ever won a raffle from Newpark :rofl:

bayarea23 bayarea23 Yeah, I read that Newpark & Serramonte both started making calls. HOH in Westfield called too, I had a friend who won there. I don't think I've ever won a raffle from Newpark :rofl:

I don't mess with Newpark. But Sunvalley made calls earlier. So I'm guessing the HOH in general are making calls. Just waiting on two GS pairs and I'm good.

smangcity smangcity HOH didn't do their usual 8-12 wristbands on Friday or is this for other stores? I haven't gone out to Sunvalley in a while.

Back
Top Bottom