Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I honestly think there ARE a ton of these out there. Problem is, everyone wants to make a quick buck (mgr, employee, reeller, "resellers"). Then when they see people aren't willing to pay what they want, then more become available for "regular" people. 

Also, from a store level I think that people have already taken money from customers and know if they flake on em, that they will call corp and get it in trouble. Happened at a local city gear, guy paid $400 and they didnt wanna give him his shoe so he called corp and the DM was already in the store. EVERYONE GOT FIRED and the DM ran the release on her own then shut the store down. 

I honestly think there ARE a ton of these out there. Problem is, everyone wants to make a quick buck (mgr, employee, reeller, "resellers"). Then when they see people aren't willing to pay what they want, then more become available for "regular" people. 

Also, from a store level I think that people have already taken money from customers and know if they flake on em, that they will call corp and get it in trouble. Happened at a local city gear, guy paid $400 and they didnt wanna give him his shoe so he called corp and the DM was already in the store. EVERYONE GOT FIRED and the DM ran the release on her own then shut the store down. 
Vicious, but well done by that District Mgr.

im in Long island no calls yet i hope they pull thru if not online it is i hear they made numbers like legend blues on these so everybody should be ablate eat my friends
buddy of mine from LI has gotten 3 winners from FTL's in 10.5's . He's from the jericho area

We should be happy for the raffle winners!  Look how for  we've come! Ha! Never forget...

:rofl: Aww yes. Shout out to "The Get Money Boys" fasho. I hope them boys get their pairs this year. Like someone said it wouldn't be an 11 release without em lol. Can't even hate on them boys. Y'all just don't know man. That mall behind them is Greenspoint mall. Greenspoint used to be an affluent area in north Houston when I was a young kid. Some of my first memories of a mall were at that mall, my mother would shop there and they played nice soft contemporary 80s music in every store. Was really a nice mall but sadly Greenspoint and GP mall went to sh%# in the early to mid 90s and as a result you get what you see here in this video minus the GM Boys of course.

This video used to embarrass me for some reason and I hated it (plus I really don't like Fox News either) kinda still do but I've grown to appreciate it these days lol. Man do I miss 2011 and those times. Dudes that probably just started collecting and winning these raffles have it so easy. They don't know the struggle of trying to secure A pair amounst the madness. Holiday releases were eventful to say the least lol.

Suprisingly struck out bad on Concords that year and ended up paying resell a month later for a UK pair that I think is sketchy to this day :smh:. Needless to say I need Concords to re release.

Last edited:
HOH Valley Fair is still making calls. Just got another call for my girls cousins size. Good luck everyone

Anyone know what's up with Champs Willowbrook NJ? They were supposed to post the winning ticket for the lineup on the mall website I thought.

4/9 on raffles so far. Tampa area. Brandon FNL, University Champs, Uni Jimmy Jazz, International FTL.
6/14 so far

Like the saying goes, if you don't get at least 1 pair, you're not trying. Lol. In all seriousness, the abundance of pairs will make it an easy cop. If not, you can go the resale route. There's no way these will make it +$300." Resale. There's just no way...

So do we know if this will be a GR yet?

It seems like there are a lot of pairs out there. I'm just worried that a lot of people are going to buy 3-4 pairs hoping to resell.

I doubt there will be a big resale market for these because it seems like most people that did the leg work will get them....resalers  might be stuck with several pairs.

These def won't be hard to get if you didn't win any raffles.  Remember, people are putting in 5 or more raffles in hopes of winning ONE.  They're only gonna buy one pair, so there will be MANY MANY unclaimed pair for people to buy.  

So we still need @babyJs23 & @GrizzlyAnimal to eat, right???

We can't let these boys wake up hungry on Sadderday...

ProjectFTC.png

These def won't be hard to get if you didn't win any raffles.  Remember, people are putting in 5 or more raffles in hopes of winning ONE.  They're only gonna buy one pair, so there will be MANY MANY unclaimed pair for people to buy.  

Not necessarily. I bet a bunch of folks, like me, are copping mutiples for oops. I have 2 on lock so far but one is for my cousin (who lives in a whole other state by the way) and the other is either for me or a co-worker. I'm trying to grab at least 2 more.

Pretty much. I know people who've literally entered over 20 raffles and have hit on more than half, but want and need one pair. The current system forces you to enter as many raffles as possible, so this will always be the issue on sought after shoes.

As far as the unclaimed pairs; at least in SoCal, a lot of the shops are planning a re-raffling the unclaimed pairs. Supposedly, a lot of unclaimed pairs are going to hit the market.

It seems like there are a lot of pairs out there. I'm just worried that a lot of people are going to buy 3-4 pairs hoping to resell.

I doubt there will be a big resale market for these because it seems like most people that did the leg work will get them....resalers  might be stuck with several pairs.
This is the definition of a GR

I can totally understand the price increase in the resale market for limited releases I.e. doernbecher, Eminem collab, undftd. But for massed produced releases like this one, I never understood why the rape prices.

Only thing I can think of is a lot of impatient people that want the shoe right this moment, with mentality of "idc how much I pay, I have to have em to impress other guys, am I paying too much,... Once you get one dummy pay rape price, the bar is set. Resellers dream.

There will be unclaimed pairs, but they typically aren't available till mid to late afternoon sometimes the evening. There will be that group that starts to get anxious when they take that online L and for fear of not getting a pair at all, drop that resell dough. There's more pairs but I'm sure there's more buyers as well..They're 11s after all.

Back
Top Bottom