Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I wonder if, during/after Jordan 11 launches, Nike and Jordan Brand are embarassed by reports like that or if they enjoy the free publicity.

There will be unclaimed pairs, but they typically aren't available till mid to late afternoon sometimes the evening. There will be that group that starts to get anxious when they take that online L and for fear of not getting a pair at all, drop that resell dough. There's more pairs but I'm sure there's more buyers as well..They're 11s after all.

Yeah, I do wonder if the $220 retail price had eased some demand though

Hopefully get shieks email for something closer. Dunno if this is right, but I got a size 5.5y that I don't really plan to keep.

Not necessarily. I bet a bunch of folks, like me, are copping mutiples for oops. I have 2 on lock so far but one is for my cousin (who lives in a whole other state by the way) and the other is either for me or a co-worker. I'm trying to grab at least 2 more.

I'm in the boat of throwing oops for winning calls. unfortunately it's keeping some pairs from being unclaimed but at the end of the day I'm just looking out for my homies that couldn't grab their own. We gotta eat right

Would you guys spend $300 retail for remastered Space Jams? I kinda feel Nike is building up to this
I'm going to need the Jumpmans the correct way, shape fixed, the Director's Cut of Space Jam (with Jordan signature) or a TuneSquad Jersey before I pay $300.

I can totally understand the price increase in the resale market for limited releases I.e. doernbecher, Eminem collab, undftd. But for massed produced releases like this one, I never understood why the rape prices.

Only thing I can think of is a lot of impatient people that want the shoe right this moment, with mentality of "idc how much I pay, I have to have em to impress other guys, am I paying too much,... Once you get one dummy pay rape price, the bar is set. Resellers dream.

Sometimes that is the case - but I've sold extra pair during this time of year and it really comes down to two things - last hot pair of the year (in their eyes) and the Christmas holiday. Many moms and girlfriends want to secure a pair for they're love one but either struck out for various reasons or really just don't feel like the leg work and are willing to pay the extra money

I'm going to need the Jumpmans the correct way, shape fixed, the Director's Cut of Space Jam (with Jordan signature) or a TuneSquad Jersey before I pay $300.

C'mon $300 for EXACT OG quality materials and craftsmanship would actually not be that bad.. It would suck but you could at least rest assured that the shoes would last you.

Nope. If they already made their calls, I didn't hit. Not that I need any more than the 2 pairs I already locked down. FootLocker at Fox Hills called me this evening, so I'll be there Saturday mid morning since they said 9a-6p is pick up time. 

I only entered two raffles.. Nike SM and Finishline. I was just gonna try my luck online.

Really happy with the materials used on these,
check out my review

I don't know why I keep expecting a miracle, waiting for the pl height/cut to be higher/better. For the life of me I don't understand why they won't just fix it especially with these supposedly being "remastered". I have no hope for space jams when they do drop, will still get two pairs but nothing beats that OG pl cut. I guess the OG 11 silhouette is gone for good :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom