Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I've been seeing some reviews and a lot of people recommended going tts. But for the last couple of retro 11 releases I've had to go up .5 size. Was wondering about this because I won a raffle for a 9.5 but don't want to buy anything that doesn't fit

Saw these in a shop in Flushing, NY, the quality is pretty nice. Love the leather on this, definitely gives it a different touch to them.

I don't know why I keep expecting a miracle, waiting for the pl height/cut to be higher/better. For the life of me I don't understand why they won't just fix it especially with these supposedly being "remastered". I have no hope for space jams when they do drop, will still get two pairs but nothing beats that OG pl cut. I guess the OG 11 silhouette is gone for good :smh:.

I feel the same man. And I just feel bad for the youngins who think they're getting a good quality XI but we know the og's were on another level.

Really happy with the materials used on these,
check out my review
YO!

Is this the same FRESCO, The reseller from out East???

I always see a guy at Grand Opening Stores every time buying Pair from people coming out the Store!

He calls himself "FRESCO"  he's like a buff looking dude!???

SAME GUY???^^^ or nah

First time winning two raffles thanks to my wife's lady luck. Good luck to everyone on here. Hopefully not too many people hoarding pairs and there is enough to go around. Happy hunting!

YO!

Is this the same FRESCO, The reseller from out East???

I always see a guy at Grand Opening Stores every time buying Pair from people coming out the Store!

He calls himself "FRESCO"  he's like a buff looking dude!???

SAME GUY???^^^ or nah

Nah that ain't me :lol:

Nah that ain't me
laugh.gif
you know who i'm talking bout doe?

there's this dude w/ Same name out here Killing it on the Resale game!

FRESCO!!

People still trying to resell Jordan's????!!!! I thought all the resellers have moved on to yeezy boosts. That's where all the hype is at now is it not? Anyways I hope Nike continues this trend of mass producing and not instantly selling out Jordan retro's. Kill the resell game which is already on its last breath just gotta put the nail on the coffin.

this video did no justice to the shoe ,,, made it a lot less appealing,,,

Couldn't really do in the day like I wanted to or outside cause it was raining like hell out here, but the shoe is better in person, like I stated. I was pleasantly surprised how the quality was compared to the OG XI and 12s.

this video did no justice to the shoe ,,, made it a lot less appealing,,,

I appreciate the video and I'm sure these 72–10's have good materials. But they still don't have the og shape or patent cut. Maybe we'll get that for Holiday 16 :rolleyes

Last edited:
Couldn't really do in the day like I wanted to or outside cause it was raining like hell out here, but the shoe is better in person, like I stated. I was pleasantly surprised how the quality was compared to the OG XI and 12s.

I didn't like how the upper cloth material looks burgundy, and i hate the sparkles, but ill see in person,, I purchased the maroon 6s and I convinced my girl to buy me these but she says the sparkles look girly,, so i need to see them in person, im sure they'll be some on shelfs on the release day

Last edited:
Got the call for my son's 12 today from HOH south Denver. 2/2 plus a pre order to keep on ice.
damn.. so far I'm 0/4 in Denver. Supposedly Finishline is calling people tomorrow which blows my mind because they stopped taking raffle entries on Monday. I hit up the HOH, Champs, and Finishline over at Flatirons Crossing with last hope at sole st. on 16th. Looks like the ******* boulder kids scooped up all the pairs which is ********t. It's Colorado, no one is supposed to be coppin heat here. Finish line did say they had 200+ pairs tho

they should stick to dropping acid and losing football games tbh.. On another note, they still had Hologram foams sitting on the shelf. Thats why I'm so surprised..

^ Space jams would be insane. I can't imagine the breakdown people would have if they missed them. Sadly we don't have the same molds though...

Anyway i will be trying my luck online I guess. 0/8 in Cali. If any of my co workers who entered for me won I was going to give them 20$.

Not too concerned if I miss on these, but I don't see them having crazy resell value so I could probably track down a returned pair at some point. I even saw a pair of champagne 6's at an outlet.

Pretty much. I know people who've literally entered over 20 raffles and have hit on more than half, but want and need one pair. The current system forces you to enter as many raffles as possible, so this will always be the issue on sought after shoes.

As far as the unclaimed pairs; at least in SoCal, a lot of the shops are planning a re-raffling the unclaimed pairs. Supposedly, a lot of unclaimed pairs are going to hit the market.

This is why my guy at FNL is gonna start doing gauranteed tix starting w the chrome 8s... Tired of people flakin on raffles.. Which is perfect for me because Monday's my consistent day off work

HOH Valley Fair is still making calls. Just got another call for my girls cousins size. Good luck everyone

Finally got my first phone call from them for my size. Hoping to double up from Shiekh tomorrow.

I was at Newpark last night... Champs said they got more pairs and will be doing more calls.

I appreciate the video and I'm sure these 72–10's have good materials. But they still don't have the og shape or patent cut. Maybe we'll get that for Holiday 16 :rolleyes

When they re remaster Jordans lol

This is why my guy at FNL is gonna start doing gauranteed tix starting w the chrome 8s... Tired of people flakin on raffles.. Which is perfect for me because Monday's my consistent day off work

That still doesn't stop flakers, they could sign up for a guarantee or a raffle and not show. I think stores doing raffle or g tickets should ask the person if they will purchase when they call to tell em they won...if a person flakes say 3 times, they should b put on the banned list lol

And how dumb is finishline 1 call, no vm policy...they expect u to be by ur phone 24/7 for 3 days after..atleast give a call back grace period or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom