Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Yo nbastore hasn't been reliable since maybe the cool grey XI.
A lot of these websites can't handle the volume. It's been proven over and over.

They look decent in person, but this is what I didn't like about them: The glittery patent leather and the milky-cloudy sole. Overall for $220 plus tax, its a no for me.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

You lost me when you listed backpack jimmy :lol:
Believe it or not backpack jimmy ain't a bad spot online for general releases if you have decent Internet and chrome autofill. Easy to get early link and atc links for size off twitter

A lot of these websites can't handle the volume. It's been proven over and over.

Only reliable when they drop stuff quietly. I copped the whole Galaxy Pack from them in 2012 with no issue, but only because they did a random drop at 2 am.

you gone lose money if you don't sell your in hand pair.

You only lose money on In store pairs. You can return online orders with ease actually if they don't flip. You get 30 days and Nike has free return shipping no money lost.

Buy from a brick and mortar store they don't accept returns and your stuck

Only reliable when they drop stuff quietly. I copped the whole Galaxy Pack from them in 2012 with no issue, but only because they did a random drop at 2 am.

Yup. I mean, I get the notification from them that it's available (if they send it) but it's already OOS. No site crash. Just gone already :lol:

Struck out in the DMV/Montgomery County Area so far. My wife and I entered raffles in each sneaker store in the Lake Forest Mall except Finishline (Out of Raffle Tickets Monday at 4pm so no chance for 9-5ers) and I entered 2 raffles at Champs and Footlocker in the Westfield Montgomery Mall.  Total of 10 raffles entered.

Got my call last night. 1/1.

Rather cop the PSNY so try for those in the am and pick up 11's as consolation if i strike

You only lose money on In store pairs. You can return online orders with ease actually if they don't flip. You get 30 days and Nike has free return shipping no money lost.

Buy from a brick and mortar store they don't accept returns and your stuck
I feel you. I don't even enter raffles for stores with shady return policies such as Shoe Palace and Villa.

Won 11 pairs from raffles and my plugs holding me down. Keep 3, Hook up 6 of my boys and then flip two. Was able to hook up the whole team and have a couple pairs to use to flip for some cash for all my efforts.  This holiday season was easier than the last few. I think moving up that release date really messed with people. 

Won 11 pairs from raffles and my plugs holding me down. Keep 3, Hook up 6 of my boys and then flip two. Was able to hook up the whole team and have a couple pairs to use to flip for some cash for all my efforts.  This holiday season was easier than the last few. I think moving up that release date really messed with people. 

Yea the pushed up date and the 1 day window was something else...

For the first time in many years I think I will only be purchasing 1 personal pair.

In all honestly, prior years I'd cop 10+ pairs all to resell but I am just not seeing a huge profit margin on these.

I am seeing these as cheap as $300 shipped on eBay. That's basically a $15 profit after fees. Not worth the work.

Yea the pushed up date and the 1 day window was something else...
All of my plugs at local stores said the same thing, a LOT of people coming in on Thursday asking about how to line up because they didn't know there was a raffle. Crazy. Everyone that entered the raffles at certain malls here pretty much got a pair. I've won 1 raffle locally in 2 years. This was a surprise, but I'm glad I was able to put on for the team without the annual mad scramble.

So far I'm 0/5 at Roosevelt field mall. I dunno if they all made the calls yet or not but I'm not too optimistic at this point. NDC or bust I guess
I'm 0/8 at south shore mall & smith haven. Only 1/ 4 stores made the phonecalls yesterday. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
just gotta say good luck everyone, its countdown time now. Hope we all get our pairs. from what it seems will be a bunch of pairs but also the Crazy demand for the holiday season...we all have to see how it will just roll out

I can't imagine profit from flipping these is going to be substantial... I would move them ASAP

I can't imagine profit from flipping these is going to be substantial... I would move them ASAP
Between now and Xmas, the two pairs I have left will be gone. I'm sure come Sunday at least one of them will be gone. 

Won 2 raffles... One from NIKE Lenox and one from Footlocker. Is there any way to cancel my Nike reservation so someone else could get a chance?

Back
Top Bottom