Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Huh?   
lol, why you acting like you won't cop 2-3 pairs online 
roll.gif

Won 2 raffles... One from NIKE Lenox and one from Footlocker. Is there any way to cancel my Nike reservation so someone else could get a chance?
nope. Just don't pick it up if you don't want it. I'd personally pick up the nike pair since they have a way better return policy than ftl

trying hard to grab a pair for my coworker
but looks like i went 0/3 out here in SD
Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten a call and now I'm waiting to see if I go 0/5 with Shiekhs here in SD.

Last edited:

Won 11 pairs from raffles and my plugs holding me down. Keep 3, Hook up 6 of my boys and then flip two. Was able to hook up the whole team and have a couple pairs to use to flip for some cash for all my efforts.  This holiday season was easier than the last few. I think moving up that release date really messed with people. 

Yea the pushed up date and the 1 day window was something else...
All of my plugs at local stores said the same thing, a LOT of people coming in on Thursday asking about how to line up because they didn't know there was a raffle. Crazy. Everyone that entered the raffles at certain malls here pretty much got a pair. I've won 1 raffle locally in 2 years. This was a surprise, but I'm glad I was able to put on for the team without the annual mad scramble.

I could imagine. I mean, had I not been hanging in the thread, I would have missed the raffle date also.

This curveball was very significant for people that don't follow the details for sure. I mean, pushing up the date by a week then allowing for 1 day for tickets at a lot of places = good eating for a lot of the aware and a lot of hard feelings for those that aren't.

Eh.. Last hope is Sheikh for in store. Only entered 3 raffles this time since last year I drove around to multiple malls to get a dozen tickets for no call backs. But ended up gettin 2 online.. Looking like it may be online again this time.

My first raffle. I won 2/2, 1 from FL and 1 from FTL but only intend on grabbing one pair. Does not redeeming your ticket hurt future chances or is that just a store by store basis? I.E. They keep your name written down in some secret drawer for future raffles lol

There's going to be a lot of pairs not picked up. If you miss out on raffles, go to your local stores after the pickup window expires.

My first raffle. I won 2/2, 1 from FL and 1 from FTL but only intend on grabbing one pair. Does not redeeming your ticket hurt future chances or is that just a store by store basis? I.E. They keep your name written down in some secret drawer for future raffles lol
Not redeeming your ticket does nothing but give someone else an opportunity to purchase an unclaimed pair. FTL, FNL, etc will not keep your name down in a secret drawer somewhere. You're fine.

You can always call and tell them you don't want them or you could have told them that when you got the call.

Around what time do Shiekh's email get sent out? And is it like nikes here you get one,win or lose?

You can always call and tell them you don't want them or you could have told them that when you got the call.

I hit the FTL pair first and was holding out hope I'd hit FinishLine ticket so I could use WC. Got the FinishLine call so no need for the FTL pair. Same mall for both stores, I guess I want to wait until I have the FinishLine pair in hand before I cancel the other in case something happens. I'm sure weirder things have happened then over commiting pairs from raffles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom