Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Are there any stores doing first come first serve? I live in North Carolina so preferably somewhere in state.

Around what time do Shiekh's email get sent out? And is it like nikes here you get one,win or lose?

Between late afternoon and mid evening from my experience. They don't send anything if you don't win. I just heard from Foot Locker but I'm hoping to get a pair from NDC since I have a voucher or Finishline since I have a Winner's Circle reward to use.

Thanks for looking out, I really appreciate it. But I moved out to Buffalo Grove in the northern suburbs once my parents divorced and my dad bought a foreclosed condo that will eventually be left to my brother and I when he decides to retire. My local mall now is Woodfield Mall and I was really hoping to get at least a raffle in all four stores (since your chances for a callback theoretically go up) but Monday I roughly discovered that wasn't gonna be possible anymore. That's why I entered the Nike draw as a last option, and even then I messed up. If I don't get a call back, I'll probably be in the online or bust group like last year when I got my four no calls and was blessed on NDC. You got a good heart my dude, thank you for trying to help me, maybe someone else on NT closer to you could use your help if you do get a second call.
No problem, fellow NT'er... just trying to help those out who may need it! Good luck and best wishes on trying to secure a pair.

All the regular stores I check out are saved to my phone. I get a call from a number from 2 towns over that's not the regular number for the mall. Turned out to be FTL telling me my girl's pair is locked in. Good thing I picked up 
laugh.gif
. Its a game time decision for her though.

This is an expensive month again. So much for me slowing down this year. Maroons, 11s, Air cruz
pimp.gif
, Christmas Kobe's and Kobe IDs are a big possibility too this month.

@GrizzlyAnimal  you still aint get that call fam??

Finally won 1/15 raffles. For those who entered at PG mall (DMV) Sports Zone just sent me an email. I believe that most of stores already called yesterday. One was all I needed! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Between late afternoon and mid evening from my experience. They don't send anything if you don't win. I just heard from Foot Locker but I'm hoping to get a pair from NDC since I have a voucher or Finishline since I have a Winner's Circle reward to use.

Thanks fam. Would like a pair from Nike as its just simple for me and yeah finish line would be great as I have my WC. But as long as I don't have to drive 2 hours back and forth to get a pair, I'll pay retail. Hehe.

All the regular stores I check out are saved to my phone. I get a call from a number from 2 towns over that's not the regular number for the mall. Turned out to be FTL telling me my girl's pair is locked in. Good thing I picked up 
laugh.gif
. Its a game time decision for her though.

This is an expensive month again. So much for me slowing down this year. Maroons, 11s, Air cruz
pimp.gif
, Christmas Kobe's and Kobe IDs are a big possibility too this month.

@GrizzlyAnimal  you still aint get that call fam??

i been dead since wednesday... that's when they make calls here 

I'm going to try for online. Wasn't in a situation that I could try the raffle nonsense on these. I've been away from Jordan since the Cool Grey & Anniversary XI's dropped but I like these.

NDC my best shot?

Last edited:
I could imagine. I mean, had I not been hanging in the thread, I would have missed the raffle date also.

Same here. I been busy with business on my end, so really hadn't been paying attention. I decided to check the thread on Sunday afternoon while chilling with the fam, and that's when I learned that RD had been pushed up a week. Were it not for this thread, I'd be still assuming that raffles for these start next Monday LOL

I'm going to try for online. Wasn't in a situation that I could try the raffle nonsense on these. I've been away from Jordan since the Cool Grey & Anniversary XI's dropped but I like these.

NDC my best shot?
I say yes. Have your account logged in. Add to cart asap. While that waits try going on a clicking war on FTL or EB etc. Check back on NDC to be sure if you got through

ALSO add right away on NDC mobile. I've scored many times on mobile while my laptop was still waiting

Lots of people cooking on multiple pairs already. This is boring. No salt gifs? No pizza? No stupid Drake faces? If a grown man can't come to a message board to engage in immature shenanigans with other grown men then this is not the country I was born in and definitely not the country I want to die in. 

So for those who may care

Was just in flight club

72-10 will be priced at 350 tomorrow(clear 280)

Of course people will cut to 325 or 300 I'm sure

Figured this may help those on the fence at a high pre order price etc...

So for those who may care

Was just in flight club

72-10 will be priced at 350 tomorrow(clear 280)

Of course people will cut to 325 or 300 I'm sure

Figured this may help those on the fence at a high pre order price etc...
im betting fc will raise it by the end of the day for the desperate, repped tho fambs

Back
Top Bottom