Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Y'all need to move out to LA where you hit 24/7
I just moved out here from the East Coast.  Wasn't prepared for this release even though I've been waiting for months.  So it's either Shiekh or I'm up at 7am tomorrow morning.

If you had to write up a quick guide on getting kicks in LA/OC what would it be? lol

After the cement 4s I'm done.  

I've said this over and over again but this time its for real.   I've been buying jordans since 88 (well it was my mom back  then) and to think of the amount of money i've given these people....

Stop trying to lie to yourself.

You know you're going to give this company more of your money, especially when the shoes you like start to degrade and they re-retro them. You're too invested in this to give up now.

everybody bragging about winning all of these raffles and im over here looking like this!!!!! i hate all you's!!! all of ya!!!! big chuckles 
buddy-love-laugh-o.gif

Last edited:
Back of the shoe looks like felt material

Everybody bragging about winning multiple not sure if they will claim all their pairs

Just waiting for my boy to notify me if he was able to hold a pair for himself at his job that he was going to buy on his discount and I was going to pay him retail for them. So both eat.

Nice having friends who work in sneaker shops that aren't into shoes

Don't want a repeat of last year when I had 77 charges from finishline and got my card canceled smh lol

Last edited:
Thanks

In total i had 22 mens tickets and 19 kids tickets 3 diff malls

im 5 for 22 all 5 came from roosevelt and south shore got 0 calls from sunrise massapequa mall for mens

kids I went 16 for 19 in all three malls

I only needed 2 pairs of each mens and kids so i just gave up everything not finishline because i got $20 rewards coupons I'm gonna use there.

That's good mad u got lucky but u put in the work. I just got the call from finishline. I feel so much better now haha

Back of the shoe looks like felt material

Everybody bragging about winning multiple not sure if they will claim all their pairs

I can't speak for everyone but I know there's at least more than a few of us that won multiple that are helping other people with their pairs.

I'm just wondering how the back part will hold over time? Not being a leather will that soften and sagged down?

Back
Top Bottom