Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

how exactly do shiekh raffles work?  do they only email you if you've won, leaving losers hanging?  

I have someone that works at finish line trying to sell me these TONIGHT. Im new to the shoe game, so i dont know if theyre going to be real or not? If the manager even has the power to take out stock a day early. If someone could please tell me if this is even possible or if im being fooled that would be great. Thanks in advance. 

Also a guide on fake vs real would be great.

This was the hardest release in a very long time . I am in the LA and either our stores are shady as hell which is possible or these were not in as large of numbers as on the East Coast .

Folks fed up on Facebook...
They made him quit the sneaker hobby.
sick.gif

Can't wait to pick up my pairs tomorrow. It'll be the first time I cop in-person on release day instead of buying online. I managed to cop the Concords, Breds, and Gammas all online in past years.

Ah well.  Off to California Adventure.  Hoping while I'm there Shiekh makes my night with an email.  Otherwise it's up and at em at 6:45am.  

Good luck everyone. 

Lately every time I go on snkrs the notify me check keeps disappearing for XIs. It has unchecked itself. Has that happen to anybody else?

So are Nikestores sending these back?

Trying to see if i can cook 48hrs later. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Some shady *** footlockers in houston, aka first colony and west oaks... get calls from them and answer, no response, hang up. I call right back they say they never called. BS!

Lol that ain't right.. Report them to corporate snap shot the incoming calls

Back
Top Bottom