Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

After the cement 4s I'm done.  

I've said this over and over again but this time its for real.   I've been buying jordans since 88 (well it was my mom back  then) and to think of the amount of money i've given these people....
no you're not.

bred 12s
oly 7s
black metallic 5s
bred 1s

Last edited:
I got a call for the 3rd pair. I'm debating but are you really picking up 7 pairs tomorrow?

What is everyone else doing about multiple raffle wins?
Well, I got 8 now but yeah, I'm picking up all 8. 1 will go to me (obviously) and the other 7 will go to coworkers.

I got a call for the 3rd pair. I'm debating but are you really picking up 7 pairs tomorrow?

What is everyone else doing about multiple raffle wins?

Some people I know that won multiples are going to help friends and fam eat, others are only picking up 2 or 3, others are only picking up 1 pair and leaving the unclaimed pairs to the dogs and finally the rest are reselling them.

Last edited:
via twitter:

Shiekh Shoes ‏@ShiekhShoes 7m7 minutes ago
Emails for the Jordan 11 72-10 will be delivered before 5pm today. Thank you for your patience!

naw fooos

itz.

1. Chicago/SBB

2. Oreo IV/Columbias

3. Maroon VI/Cigar VII

f it... let's face it. sneakerheads are the most indecisive bunch haha

Some shady *** footlockers in houston, aka first colony and west oaks... get calls from them and answer, no response, hang up. I call right back they say they never called. BS!

Just got the call from FNL for both szs - 10 & 7. Jeez, around here they're practically paying people to take these things from them. Only place I didn't hit from was Champs, and who knows, they may still call.

Hit on 4/5 men's, 1/4 GS.

Some shady *** footlockers in houston, aka first colony and west oaks... get calls from them and answer, no response, hang up. I call right back they say they never called. BS!
Same thing happened with my OG Chicago 1s at FinishLine.  The person making the calls told me that they never called me and  that I didn't win.  Then she supposedly asked everyone at the store and everyone said no.   Told them that I was extremely dissatisfied with their services and I would be contacting corporate to let them know.

They called me back 10 minutes later to tell me that I had my pair.  

Last edited:
I just moved out here from the East Coast.  Wasn't prepared for this release even though I've been waiting for months.  So it's either Shiekh or I'm up at 7am tomorrow morning.

If you had to write up a quick guide on getting kicks in LA/OC what would it be? lol
[/quote]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Check out blends. They do raffles the day of release and they open at 11am.

Last edited:
Just got the call from champs. 1/8 on my 1st raffle ever! Very happy right now. Good luck to all still waiting for a call.

Anyone giving away a size 12 raffle winner in the Bay Area? I didn't win anything, still waiting for Sheikhs though

Back
Top Bottom