Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Ok. Online warriors. BE PATIENT tomorrow.  Do not limit yourself to just one site.  Many of you tomorrow may experience payment errors on FNL.  Some of you for the 1st time.  My advice...move on! Do not rack up thousands of dollars in authorizations on your card.  Fraud protection will kick in rendering your card useless when you get through on another retailer. Expect splash screens "This house is rockin" messages, etc.! Refresh and work another tab. Lastly, expect a lot of this------>

Good luck! 

I know they don't do it in the tech fleece thread because I'm a regular in it now. It's not supposed to happen period. If you guys have a problem with the rules then take it up with meth.
Ah I guess it's because I haven't been following it for a long time now. When I used to follow it I remembered people offering thru PMs. That's how I got one of my 1mm hoodies.

goodfellas-snitch-o.gif

I know they don't do it in the tech fleece thread because I'm a regular in it now. It's not supposed to happen period. If you guys have a problem with the rules then take it up with meth.
Ah I guess it's because I haven't been following it for a long time now. When I used to follow it I remembered people offering thru PMs. That's how I got one of my 1mm hoodies.

Going thru PMs is fine. Advertising it is another story.

Nah. They aint gonna sit. I'm 0-14. 818 San Fernando stand up!!!!! I stay taking L"s this release. I bet finish line ain't gonna take my card tomorrow either

***** opens tomorrow at 7AM im gonna check it out real quick. If nada then Ill just buy on the snkrs app

Last edited:
Nah. They aint gonna sit. I'm 0-14. 818 San Fernando stand up!!!!! I stay taking L"s this release. I bet finish line ain't gonna take my card tomorrow either

Go for Nike first so you can be "in line" while you attempt to eat on Finishline.

Def going to try to get them online tomorrow... Didn't get a chance to get raffles or even go to the store... Kid caught pneumonia and has been out of school all week... Hoping to get lucky for once and be able to finally get thru to get a pair

0-2 on Sheikh raffles at northridge and topanga, but I did hit the nike LA one. Gotta drive down to wilshire in BH tomorrow if I want these. Gonna be a pain.

Last edited:
Gonna try online tomorrow morning. If I strike out oh well. Didnt enter any raffles and never have. I also like the 12s coming out tomorrow.

Why did Nike decide not to do the online drawing?

Haven't been in the thread for a bit, have these been relatively easy to get? Wife and I did raffles at FInishline and got one and then I got another through the NDC Mall of America raffle. Hope others are having the same luck.

Last edited:
Gonna try online tomorrow morning. If I strike out oh well. Didnt enter any raffles and never have. I also like the 12s coming out tomorrow.

Why did Nike decide not to do the online drawing?
Yeah man I'm really liking those PSNY 12's too. If I get those it's gonna be a $520+ day SMH 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom