Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Since the pickup time for FLs ends at 6PM tmr, if I go to FL at 6 is there a chance that I can get an unclaimed pair? 

Tomorrow is $400 just for my pair and my wife's pair
laugh.gif
Thank god my wife isn't into kicks...

any chance these will sit at stores tomorrow?? i never get lucky online
They probably won't sit, but you should be able to get some unclaimed pairs. Call up your local stores (IE Footlocker, Footaction etc etc) and ask them what time they are releasing their unclaimed pairs. They usually do FCFS for unclaimed pairs, so depending on where you live (NY, LA or a low key spot ) you should either line up a few hours before they release them,

or if you live in a small town like me just get there around the time they're releasing unclaimed pairs.

Good luck
nthat.gif

Yeah man I'm really liking those PSNY 12's too. If I get those it's gonna be a $520+ day SMH :smh:

Yea its a good amount to drop on shoes that will probably wind up sitting in my closet. Just bought some chukka boots for $400 and another pair of shoes. Over 1k in a month that I should be buying stuff for other people. Well I am doing that too but damn Js have gotten so expensive.

Having to be at a party at 2 tomorrow may save me from trying to by the 12s.

Yea its a good amount to drop on shoes that will probably wind up sitting in my closet. Just bought some chukka boots for $400 and another pair of shoes. Over 1k in a month that I should be buying stuff for other people. Well I am doing that too but damn Js have gotten so expensive.

Having to be at a party at 2 tomorrow may save me from trying to by the 12s.
Yeah man I definitely feel you. So far in the past 2 weeks I've bought Aqua 8's, Maroon 6's, OVO 10's, Pirate Black 350's and now tomorrow the 11's and maybe the 12's. I need to chill out but

at least I did finish my Christmas shopping already. Have fun at your party tomorrow.

Trying to decide if I want to front $760 to buy four pairs so I can sell three pairs to basically pay for my pair. Not even sure it's worth the damn hassle, but is the lack of hassle worth $220????

giphy.gif

Yeah man I definitely feel you. So far in the past 2 weeks I've bought Aqua 8's, Maroon 6's, OVO 10's, Pirate Black 350's and now tomorrow the 11's and maybe the 12's. I need to chill out but
at least I did finish my Christmas shopping already. Have fun at your party tomorrow.

Preciate it.

Damn you racked up this month

Yeezy for retail?

Ok yall I saw another pair 2night. Some shine more than others. Other day it looked lisa frank but earlier one disnt bling as much. So confused....decisions decisions.....also at footaction he let me peep alt 89....YUCK

Last edited:
Ok yall I saw another pair 2night. Some shine more than others. Other day it looked lisa frank but earlier one disnt bling as much. So confused....decisions decisions.....also at footaction he let me peep alt 89....YUCK
LOL @ Lisa Frank. 

Interesting , you got to see those 4's, they were that bad huh? I don't like em but I would be curious to see it anyway.

LOL @ Lisa Frank. 

Interesting , you got to see those 4's, they were that bad huh? I don't like em but I would be curious to see it anyway.
yeah man they were so whack. I bout had a heart attack thought he had flu game 12s but they were some weird **** I didn't know of but colored like em tho

Back
Top Bottom