Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Logged in late, trying 20 min late.

My $.02, glad JB made enough for everyone.

They must have listened to the Git Money Boyz and Moses in Houston.

Entered the expiration year wrong on JJ, missed out. SNKRS has declined my payment twice so far. Makes no sense. Can't get to checkout on FTL and FA.

i think i over did myself with this release.

x2 8

x2 8.5

x2 3.4

x1 5

O_O

i couldnt help it... i just kept checking out everytime it added to cart..

Copped via SNKRS and was able to add to cart on NDC. How'd you guys double up on NDC?

I was just able to add to cart but I got hit with the 

"ATTENTION!

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-00000000]"

I got the same message and I was using 2 different Nike accounts and 2 different payment methods. I guess they flagged it with name and address.

8 mins to go on NDC countdown and laptop says it will restart in 15 mins...LOL

Pulled the tablet with the quickness. Copped a 9 on NDC after waiting 17 mins.

Sidenote:

I'm a newb to this copping hyped sneakers thing (2nd time having to "wait turn" - other time was for some flyknits with no luck)

However, there are a few Jordans that I like and am trying to cop. This one of them.

But I find it so fascinating - especially being on this forum and the threads. It's hilarious. I love it.

Also, I actually put in for some raffles (some 8.5 and some 9) but got only 1 call back for 8.5 but reading about at the sizing for Jordan 11s (which I knew very little of before), I think those will be tight.

I might go in-store to try on or just leave unclaimed.

Hope everyone eats! Got through for a size 10 on the SNKRS App. Then got through on Nike.com for another size 10. Only needed one, released the Nike.com order. Good Luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom