Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I thought nobody wanted these?

Same story every year

Same for almost all J threads man. I emphasize the ALMOST all J threads.

Always starts out with a OP stating "No one's posted these yet [Pic] [Pic] [Pic] [Pic]"

You have a few who'll go I like them.

Than you have mass go "F' NIKE MAN they don't look ANYTHING like the OG. F Them on the price F them on this S... F them this and that. THey ugly bruh I'm not copping."

Day of release they on here about how they got a L or got multiples.

got two pairs... 1 on snkrs and 1 on NDC. fastest wait in line ever for me....last year waited forever and nothing for the legend blue and then previous year for the Taxi took me 45-50min in line on ndc.

good luck to everyone else!! 

Last edited:
i will trade my legend blues for these 
roll.gif

Glad everyone's eating on these. Just got through for a sz 9 via SNKRs. $209 shipped with 10% coupon

Snkrs app failed. I think they don't let u paste your password any longer. Trying again but my 11.5 will probably be gone by now...

Just got this message after my pair was put into my cart. Nike recommended I check out so I did and got my joints. Checked out in at 7:21.

"ATTENTION!
One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-00000000]"

went to hit submit on the payment and the wireless went out on my laptop. Never pressed the button to turn it off but it went to a disabled mode. >:

Back
Top Bottom