Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OK to clarify, in the consumer garment industry you're incorrect. Also, cost drivers affect cost not price.

I could go through each of your bullets if you'd like. I just don't like misinformation to be spread because people that do not have a background may actually believe this.

And yes I have experience in the garment industry, in depth knowledge of manufacturing.
No need to address the bulletpoints. I trust your experties. But what goes for garment manufacturing doesn't necessarily go for food manufacturing, for example, or
You need to stop. You're actually confusing multiple issues and it sounds like you're trying to read out of a text book.
No, not quite. I'm talking big picture because Nike's (and any large scale manufacturer for that matter) pricing strategy doesn't exclusively look at production costs as the primary determinants of total overhead.

I finally got my shipping confirmation email today from Ruvilla but I swear I won't believe that I actually got them until I see them on my doorstep
laugh.gif

The tracking number when I click on it says it's not available but maybe that's because it's Sunday and they haven't shipped out yet? They're coming from FedEx.
cmon now bruh

You know thats the reason lol

Yeah these werent impossible. I went in for a pair and ended up with 3. All the eastbay or ftlkr sites are a joke. Fnl was splash from the start and ndc kept me waiting. I kept pumping through screens with 10.5. Hit an 11 at like 10:45 on ndc, went back and hit more windows to wait. Fnl came tgrough on a 10.5 for me finlly after 11 and hit another 10.5 off ndc again. Really patience payed off.

In all honestly...

Check the sites tomorrow morning around 8AM Eastern. Some stock may be updated.

Also, CALL THEM. I am certain you guys can score phone orders.

In all honestly...

Check the sites tomorrow morning around 8AM Eastern. Some stock may be updated.

Also, CALL THEM. I am certain you guys can score phone orders.

I called eastbay and a rep told me Thor sizes that we are seeing are those that already accounted for, she said call in the morning and they will have sizes from cancellations

SoCal was good to me. Got 4 pairs total (11 and 11.5) and helped two of my boys get pairs too (8-9). I don't know why the same Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction pages keep getting posted on every page in the thread.

I can't believe someone ranked Gammas ahead of Cool Greys.
I did because I was ranking them on looks alone. Of course if I was ranking them on sentimental value I would have ranked them above Gamms.

I just think an almost all black 11 is nice, not a fan of the Cool Greys (opinions and such)

That being said I don't have either one.

SoCal was good to me. Got 4 pairs total (11 and 11.5) and helped two of my boys get pairs too (8-9). I don't know why the same Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction pages keep getting posted on every page in the thread.
If by "SoCal" meaning SD, then I know why I didn't hit any of the raffle(s) for my size 9 :lol:

jk. :tongue:

Last edited:
Gammas are the only 11 to have a completely black midsole. That alone is enough to place it high on the list.

Two different CF on my buddy's sz 8 pair from HoH. Wtf!!!???? Besides that Quality is not bad tho. Can't wait for my two sz 11 to arrive. Notice the right foot outsole is darker too

View media item 1826944

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom