Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I wish someone would try n punk me for shoes at the mall

I would beat the brakes off them with no stops all the way to the parking garage!
roll.gif

For those of you that have them in hand, how's the fit. I'm usually a 9.5 in retros but for some reason all the recent 11s except for legend blues fit kinda snug. Is it the same with the 72-10s? Gotta wait til Friday to try em on lol :smile:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by duma2524
damn are these really sitting in Nikestores in major cities? crazy. Never thought that would happen with 11 holiday releases. We've entered new territory here folks.
not new territory....just history repeating itself is all!

anyone have any issues  that paid with paypal? i was able 2 order a 7y and its shipped already but the weird thing is i got a refund 2 my bank account for the full amount 

my size 9.5 still says preparing 2 ship though..... 

Last edited:
All these Nike Towns w/ BIGFOOT sizes only

Did people above 6'2 decide not to buy Jordan 11's anymore?

mean.gif

​started my Saturday morning in a local FNL picking up my size 11 via raffle. short line in & out. then copped a 5.5 for a friend that was unraffled in a FL, got home to try online. wasted & waited an hour on NDC wheel & FNL splash but had to bounce cause i was already running late for work. get to work late & we had a meeting right away so i tried SNKRS off our crappy wifi & just let my phone chill on the table. This was like 11:15 at this point. 20 min later i look over at my phone & see the you got them screen. first time hit on SNKRS & glad it was these, i said i wasn't going to cop these but after seeing them in person i was pleasantly proven wrong. got my Nike shipping # his morning, sched for 17th. grats 2 all those who copped & seems like most of us got to cook. Happy holidays & be safe!

In person these look too much like bred xis to me, which I already have

Back
Top Bottom