Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

All these Nike Towns w/ BIGFOOT sizes only

Did people above 6'2 decide not to buy Jordan 11's anymore?

mean.gif
I'm 6'4" ; I buy Jordans all the time, Size 14.

The comment about people stepping to you for your J's was spot on.

Too bad at my size and height no one is that stupid.

well, it has yet to happen to me....

Yo, Thanks for this post.. I checked my tracking again and my pair are in Orlando, which mean next stop my crib tomorrow a day early :wow: ... They did the same super fast shipping with my Hologram foams... Gotta love the HolyDays UPS trying to get packages out ASAP:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

My pair in orlando too but my tracking still says Wednesday and we live like 30 min apart :smh:

I just called ru villa cause it showed my order status as review.

She said that they just had to make sure I actually ordered them and asked me a few questions.They are now ready to ship.SMH I  knew I shouldve just called on Sat.So if your order says review just call and they will push it to ship.

My pair in orlando too but my tracking still says Wednesday and we live like 30 min apart
mean.gif
Wow glad to see shipping is faster than the estimates being shown.  Mine is still slated for Thursday so no biggie but would be delighted to have them earlier.

Yo, Thanks for this post.. I checked my tracking again and my pair are in Orlando, which mean next stop my crib tomorrow a day early :wow: ... They did the same super fast shipping with my Hologram foams... Gotta love the HolyDays UPS trying to get packages out ASAP:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

My pair in orlando too but my tracking still says Wednesday and we live like 30 min apart :smh:

I live in PC, that's bout 10 mins from Lakeland... But every time my package is in Orlando ups and it's a weekday, I get the next day especially from Nike

stopped by a local footlocker asking about kyrie 2 release not looking for 72-10 but was told by worker if i wanted a pair of 11s all i had to do was buy 3 jordan shirts and 2 pair of socks smh i guess people still think these are limted or something this aint 3 years ago....nikestore has plenty of sizes...

stopped by a local footlocker asking about kyrie 2 release not looking for 72-10 but was told by worker if i wanted a pair of 11s all i had to do was buy 3 jordan shirts and 2 pair of socks smh i guess people still think these are limted or something this aint 3 years ago....nikestore has plenty of sizes...

:wow: :rofl:

still have not got shipped from nike on these and my 12s
Because stuff doesn't move on Sundays....

we know it doesn't move, but getting the actual tracking number provides confirmation that the order will be fulfilled. I'm not gonna lie.... my order is still in process on nike and I'm feeling a bit shaky due to my wife's pair being canceled by them already.
I'm sure you'll be fine tho, your size should have a higher made number

bruh... they cancelled a kids size on me............... those are sitting across the county. at this point, I wouldn't put anything past them. ive been cancelled on by nike before.
ay ... more money for the pearls [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom