Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

All these Nike Towns w/ BIGFOOT sizes only

Did people above 6'2 decide not to buy Jordan 11's anymore?

mean.gif
Smaller sizes typically are first to go. A majority of the population doesn't wear above size US 12 .

There was a image posted a few days back that showed JimmyJazz numbers for each size. 9-10.5 are usually the most quantity.

Anyone have any luck getting employee discounts on phone orders at Niketowns? :nerd:

Can't get anyone on the phone to ask.

09 Jams definitely don't have the better shape not compare to any older Jordans.

Poster boys for banana shaped Jordans back then.

Nike/UPS blessed me with some sort of expedited shipping. Originally scheduled for Friday according to UPS.. Early delivery actually is tomorrow 
smokin.gif

If you flash a gun, can someone else with a CCW permit shoot you legally? They can make up some story about you threatening them or some such. Dead people have no side of the story.
I have a CCW and I won't draw unless drawn upon. I give one warning only that I'm armed and if they don't listen it's fair game for me to shoot to injure never kill unless the threat is extremely dangerous

can the 5c run SNKRS though? If so, just keep it around for that :smile:
yeah apparently so after scoring a size 11 on saturday. It also lets th0ts hit me on snapchat so i keep it around
laugh.gif
first time i hit on snkrs  too. its slow/buggy/cracked i just will cop the 6s when i get my upgrade. then i will destroy this 5c 
roll.gif

we think jordan hits our pockets, verzion is the real MVP for all that
mean.gif
 or most major providers i guess

Last edited:
Yessssss. Went from the 17th to the 15th! 2 pairs arriving before we fly out. Had me worried for a bit haha.
Yo, Thanks for this post.. I checked my tracking again and my pair are in Orlando, which mean next stop my crib tomorrow a day early
eek.gif
... They did the same super fast shipping with my Hologram foams... Gotta love the HolyDays UPS trying to get packages out ASAP
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom