Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So nike made a million or these over or under?
Production numbers did go up in order to increase their revenue stream for JB.  And the fact it was a fairly easy cop for most, probably close to 1mil pairs if I had to guess.

copped 3 pairs all 190 each walking out gave 3 tickets away to locals i dont cop from finishline locally only nike dallas,sports sole or footaction in parks mall everything else is all rigged 
how did you pull this off? had a discount code?

I hope so. Honestly, Up until this point I am not 100% sold on the sneaker. Patiently waiting until I have them on hand.
In the same situation as you.  Not sold until in hand.  Part of my reasons to purchase was bc I got 2 pairs for the kids so felt like it was my obligation to get a pair for myself as well lol.  Sick reasoning but worked out for JB to get my money.  

I can't wait until yall get yall pairs. the shoe is sick in person. Here's my ranking of them

1. Space Jam

2. Concord

3. 72 -10 tied with Playoff 11

And its definitely in my top 10 all time overall Jordan.
Will give you my thoughts and impressions tomorrow evening.  But agree, Jams and Concords at the top of the list in your order.  

So nike made a million or these over or under?
definately under i hope this continues for sneaker releases i think a lot of people pass because its not limited which is good with me cause i buy to rock not for a come up its actually good to see jordans sitting on shelves gives me that feeling of shopping for kicks back in the 90s when you could just walk in a store and they had your size no getting up with the chickens to get a pair

Wow that pic comparing with the og bred is sick! Gotta love how fat and thick it looks. If they sling us some concords like that 1 day.......YEAH RIGHT

To me, in addition to the price hike, it feels like more pairs got allocated to legit retailers that generally stuck to the 1 pair/customer rule, so less truck loads of backdoor reseller pickups.
Agreed, definitely felt more like the early 2000's/90's with these releases!

Because a lot people purchased to flip. Rampant returns happen for a lot of these releases. Dudes don't know the value of what they are buying.
Ah I was thinking more along the line of defects.  To me if you bought trying to flip getting out of em this quickly is silly.  

Got my shipped email from NDC forgot that I ordered the Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0's and Maroon 6's along with the 72-10's. Now the wait begins and hopefully UPS delivers on time. Excited to see the quaility for all three.

Anyone know what Niketown does with unclaimed pairs? I won and couldn't pick it up...I assume that they sold unclaimed pairs on Sunday?
Ding ding ding

The demand for this shoe was clearly overestimated so by holding on to stock for future restocks, they are creating artificial hype for them.
Yeah I think that it's partI know NT Chicago said they were shipping theirs back to headquarters and not doing a FCFS.

Just purchased a sz 9 (on a Monday, during lunchtime, after a major release day lol) at Northline FootLocker House of Hoops in Houston TX. I think the biggest size they have there right now is a 10. May wanna check the FootAction over there too, I think they have a few sizes left as well. I was able to go to the foot locker/footaction sites, click on "store availability" pick your size and if you see "Available in store - only a few left! Please pay in store" you may get lucky

Just got shipping confirmation.  We good 
roll.gif

Just purchased a sz 9 (on a Monday, during lunchtime, after a major release day lol) at Northline FootLocker House of Hoops in Houston TX. I think the biggest size they have there right now is a 10. May wanna check the FootAction over there too, I think they have a few sizes left as well. I was able to go to the foot locker/footaction sites, click on "store availability" pick your size and if you see "Available in store - only a few left! Please pay in store" you may get lucky

Just checked footaction website, they are loaded with sizes in stores in Massachusetts, that's crazy, you could reserved them online

they did that when you looped, on the first pair they didn't insist on socks or any other nonsense
That can't do that its just to get there hookup sales up when they do **** like that call customer service on them

I got my pair in size 10 since it was the only size I could find. I normally wear 9.5 so hopefully they fit well enough. My Black/Red 11s and Concords are both 9.5 and they fit a little snug so maybe it'll work out.

Back
Top Bottom