Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

stopped by a local footlocker asking about kyrie 2 release not looking for 72-10 but was told by worker if i wanted a pair of 11s all i had to do was buy 3 jordan shirts and 2 pair of socks smh i guess people still think these are limted or something this aint 3 years ago....nikestore has plenty of sizes...
Footlocker branches can do this on their sole discretion? And do employees get commission or something?

still have not got shipped from nike on these and my 12s
Because stuff doesn't move on Sundays....

we know it doesn't move, but getting the actual tracking number provides confirmation that the order will be fulfilled. I'm not gonna lie.... my order is still in process on nike and I'm feeling a bit shaky due to my wife's pair being canceled by them already.
I'm sure you'll be fine tho, your size should have a higher made number

bruh... they cancelled a kids size on me............... those are sitting across the county. at this point, I wouldn't put anything past them. ive been cancelled on by nike before.
ay ... more money for the pearls [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Naw bruh. My wife still got her pair. Just got me $180 instead of $102 :smh:

stopped by a local footlocker asking about kyrie 2 release not looking for 72-10 but was told by worker if i wanted a pair of 11s all i had to do was buy 3 jordan shirts and 2 pair of socks smh i guess people still think these are limted or something this aint 3 years ago....nikestore has plenty of sizes...
Footlocker branches can do this on their sole discretion? And do employees get commission or something?

Naw the employee was being foul. They get extra from time to time.

F23 in NYC does that where they make you buy a stupid pair of socks when you cop an exclusive pair of jays.  I remember this when the Federer Vapor 3s dropped ... so ******ed

Whether it's legal or not, the store can do what they please.  If you don't comply, they can refuse service to you straight out.  

I can't wait until yall get yall pairs. the shoe is sick in person. Here's my ranking of them

1. Space Jam

2. Concord

3. 72 -10 tied with Playoff 11

And its definitely in my top 10 all time overall Jordan.

Damn, just hunted down my 09 Spacejams, they are beat and piss yellow. What I'd give for some icy Jams.

Whether it's legal or not, the store can do what they please.  If you don't comply, they can refuse service to you straight out.  
The employee doesnt make those calls though. I cant work at McDonalds and force people to buy a big mac in order to order breakfast at night.

Damn, just hunted down my 09 Spacejams, they are beat and piss yellow. What I'd give for some icy Jams.
How is the condition of the jams you picked up?  If they are in DS or VNDS condition, try out this product called www.redeadstock.com

Their sole clearing product works sensational.  Take a look at the products they tested on, including a pair of 09 space jams.  That is my pair they used and you can see the difference.  

The employee doesnt make those calls though. I cant work at McDonalds and force people to buy a big mac in order to order breakfast at night.
Hey I agree with you 100% on employee not making the call right there but it's pretty much you against them.  Quite honestly, they know you won't make a stink to corporate about what they are making you do to get what you want.   Just sucks in the end.  

My pair in orlando too but my tracking still says Wednesday and we live like 30 min apart
mean.gif
Spoke too soon as I checked my tracking status and sure enough, originally scheduled for Thursday got bumped up to delivery for tomorrow.  Woot woot.

F23 in NYC does that where they make you buy a stupid pair of socks when you cop an exclusive pair of jays.  I remember this when the Federer Vapor 3s dropped ... so ******ed

they did that when you looped, on the first pair they didn't insist on socks or any other nonsense

They refuse you straight out and it'll be an issue. PERIOD.

I'm not sure Nike ships to Canada bruh.
yeah they don't. 

what i have to do is 

1. call them, find size and exact price post tax/shipping

2. buy gift card online with exact price.

3. wait a week or two.

4. ship to us parcel box.

5. drive an hour both ways to US pick up.

#lifeofacanadian

they did that when you looped, on the first pair they didn't insist on socks or any other nonsense
Really?  I didn't even get a 2nd pair that day bc I was running late for work and the stupid bouncer told me I had to cop a pair of jordan socks to get them.  I was like ok whatever.  Guess I got suckered 

Just picked up the last pair at Flight 23 at the Third Street Promenade. Whew. The Nike Store still had 7.5 and 11.

Last edited:
Snagged that size 11 from Hannon. $228 shipped but even with customs, should it hit, it'd only be $15-20.

Had to double up on this release as I don't see much for 2016 except the XVI's

Back
Top Bottom