Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You sure they ship to PO boxes?
its not classified as a PO box. i dunno how to explain it, but i've used it for lots of stores that don't ship to PO boxes. here's what i use, for anybody who's in a similar boat: www.247parcel.com

but yeah, that's how i've been cooking for years. NDC, east bay, whatever it is. Even changed my billing address lol. extremely tedious, but what are u going to do :/

Pts Boyz 
pimp.gif

So tracked down a pair for phone order and couldn't make myself pull the trigger.

$248 after tax & ship for a pair of shoes that I already have 2 similar pairs to (Jams & Playoffs)? I guess my mindset has changed on priorities.

Last edited:
So tracked down a pair for phone order and couldn't make myself pull the trigger.

$248 after tax & ship for a pair of shoes that I already have 2 similar pairs to (Jams & Playoffs)? I guess my mindset has changed on priorities.

Why even go through all that work and waste time if you already have that mind set...

Next year I want to see the Celtics or Miami Ray Allen pe. Otherwise jbs just going to recycle old cws

copped 3 pairs all 190 each walking out gave 3 tickets away to locals i dont cop from finishline locally only nike dallas,sports sole or footaction in parks mall everything else is all rigged 

copped 3 pairs all 190 each walking out gave 3 tickets away to locals i dont cop from finishline locally only nike dallas,sports sole or footaction in parks mall everything else is all rigged 
What store allows you to claim somebody else's raffle win?

a lot of people around only get them to make money off them local footlocker had 4 returns this morning so since these are plentiful they just released sat and they had returns this morning already

Why even go through all that work and waste time if you already have that mind set...
Sometimes I think about this too but usually I end up caving in and purchasing lol

I can't wait until yall get yall pairs. the shoe is sick in person. Here's my ranking of them

1. Space Jam

2. Concord

3. 72 -10 tied with Playoff 11

And its definitely in my top 10 all time overall Jordan.
I hope so. Honestly, Up until this point I am not 100% sold on the sneaker. Patiently waiting until I have them on hand.

Back
Top Bottom