Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

They knew the production before setting the initial date :lol:
Lol im sure. Reword that. Production was way higher which would be to much for Ups to handle a week out from Xmas. Provided they want online orders to get in hands before.

No they won't.

Posts like this are really annoying.

Lol just watch. With the production numbers as high as they are, its only a matter of time till prices come down. Resellers are holding out now, but the ones that need their funds will be dropping their prices quickly in a few weeks. 

Last edited:
Checkout?? Lol I couldn't even get past splash page... For 2 days. Got mine thru shiekh and ndc. I was just "experimenting" the finishline experience see if I could get thru and nothing. Reminds me of adidas with the yeezy releases. Feels good with free early shipping. Sorry guys just venting.
Just saying why someone would buy from fnl and have to pay for shipping. Regardless it is petty. They are big enough they could afford it.

Lol just watch. With the production numbers as high as they are, its only a matter of time till prices come down. Resellers are holding out now, but the ones that need their funds will be crying in a few weeks. 

A lot of people are holding out too thinking the same way... There are people who couldn't cop because of money. Kids who will be waiting for that xmas cash. I think it hits a second wave after Dec. 25th.

Last edited:
Whats a fair trade for these you think? Ill have an extra thats either going back or traded. I would probably have to add cash for a Chicago 1.

Man Nike really messing with us and holding off on shipping them. Hopefully my pairs go through, checked out on SNKRs within 10 minutes and then an hour and a half later on NDC. Different payment methods and slightly different addresses, dunno if that's enough but hopefully I still get both pairs. 
ohwell.gif

Whats a fair trade for these you think? Ill have an extra thats either going back or traded. I would probably have to add cash for a Chicago 1.

Use the price check section dude... All of these trades are subjective.

Guys waiting for shipping confirmation remember that it's the holiday season and most shipping carriers are busy so be patient

Guys waiting for shipping confirmation remember that it's the holiday season and most shipping carriers are busy so be patient

Some of us are waiting for the tracking number for order completion purposes not actual delivery.

Man Nike really messing with us and holding off on shipping them. Hopefully my pairs go through, checked out on SNKRs within 10 minutes and then an hour and a half later on NDC. Different payment methods and slightly different addresses, dunno if that's enough but hopefully I still get both pairs. 
ohwell.gif
Did you get two email confirmations with unique orders?

Back
Top Bottom