Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

FYI, if it's your first time buying on NDC and you're still waiting on a tracking number.... Sign up for UPS My Choice, you will get your tracking from Nike or and other site. Before they actually send you a tracking number... It's free and fast and it makes it easy to hold packages at UPS stores

Mold bruh don't like em give em backkkkkkk
forget mold, IL take em.

lolll eh why is folks still saying they in stores though?!?! one or two pairs on displays doesn't mean much its getting kind of old already...

They are in certain places. Niketowns have being doing phone orders today.

hmmm id like to know where
View media item 1828251

If you spent as much time reading the thread as you did getting a gif.......

Heads up DMV heads, Nike Georgetown has quite a few mens and kids sizes, just walked out with a pair for a friend and my son. Word is spreading tho, good luck.

NDC don't usually update their shipping information until late at night so hopefully for you guys who are still waiting that they come through tonight.

Nike hasn't shipped my order and I ain't even worried.

Even if they cancel my order, it's all gucci. Money saved towards future releases I'd actually wear.

Did you get two email confirmations with unique orders?
Yep, different accounts, payments methods, confirmation emails, addresses. Same name on each pair though and they're shipping to the same address just one is slightly different than my real one. Close enough though that they should still deliver here. I don't normally double up though, let alone from NDC so I'm a little on edge.

I'm new to the retros (only j's i have are blackout 29's and riverwalk 29's) but as a lifetime Bulls fan i really like the 72-10's. after reading this thread i called up Niketown Chicago and talked to a sales associate. she said they had my size (13) and took down my name and number. she said a separate sales team will call me to do the transaction but it might not be till Thursday. sound normal? do you think that held the pair for me? or does that sound like they are releasing more on that day or something?

Last edited:
Had some issues with presents that happened Saturday so getting a pair was out of the window on RD.. glad to see that these are sitting in stores. FNL has them on display right in front of the store so I hope I can pick up a pair on Friday when I get paid.

Good luck to anybody still trying to get a pair 
nthat.gif

Yep, different accounts, payments methods, confirmation emails, addresses. Same name on each pair though and they're shipping to the same address just one is slightly different than my real one. Close enough though that they should still deliver here. I don't normally double up though, let alone from NDC so I'm a little on edge.
Based on what others have experienced here you should be fine

How do sneaker releases on ATL go? What's the best stores to visit with the highest chance of winning a raffle? I'm bout to go in for the cements.

My other 2 pairs from FNL still hasnt updated until later. Last location is indianapolis, figures, i want em to come asap , but ill wait bcuz i know i aint even gonna wear em until next year and i used 2 $20 WC cards on both pairs so whatdahey, ill wait

I missed out on NDC, was waiting my turn for about an hour, then my chrome browser on iphone crashed, had to start over and missed out. My brother though got through after about 2 hours waiting. Luckily my buddy came through with a pair he won from a raffle.

Overall I'd say if you wanted a pair and did any minimal work you probably scored. If you missed out, from posts here looks like you could still call around and pick up pairs at retail. After work I am going to go check out a local FL and see if they have pairs sitting. It would be shocking to see but refreshing.

Had some issues with presents that happened Saturday so getting a pair was out of the window on RD.. glad to see that these are sitting in stores. FNL has them on display right in front of the store so I hope I can pick up a pair on Friday when I get paid.

Good luck to anybody still trying to get a pair 
nthat.gif

I just went to my local Finishline and World Footlocker about two hours ago. both had them out front, only World Footlocker had any in stock at all. they only had a 14.

Back
Top Bottom