Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Sole Supremacy just announced they won't be taking anymore pairs... They took in 300 pairs in 4 hours...

Dude just cashed out $90,000 in 4 hours... Business must be great.

Last edited:
The pic of the line this morning was not surprising. Folks up there wit 2 and 3 pairs excited bout they little money they bout to get...

The pic of the line this morning was not surprising. Folks up there wit 2 and 3 pairs excited bout they little money they bout to get...

More than half of those folks are small time resellers... A bunch of them won multiple pairs and Sole Supremacy gave them an outlet... Basically most of those pairs suppose to go unclaimed, but since Sole made that announcement a few days before the release. They were like wth, might as well pick up all my pairs and make a quick $60 each shoe.

Last edited:
Have a question sorry if it's been covered earlier in the thread but why is the 72-10 season attached to the 11 if MJ wore 13s that season? Correct me if I'm wrong yes 11s would outsell 13s by far but wouldn't it of made more sense?

It adds up. I personally won 10 raffles and I would be ecstatic AF if I was local and guaranteed to pocket an extra $540.

Have a question sorry if it's been covered earlier in the thread but why is the 72-10 season attached to the 11 if MJ wore 13s that season? Correct me if I'm wrong yes 11s would outsell 13s by far but wouldn't it of made more sense?
He wore the 11s.....

I got my 2 pair very easy. I love seeing Js sitting on shelves. I hope everyone that wanted a pair got them. I'm so glad Jordan flooded the market. I hope it runs flight club and the other culture vultures out of business!! I can't wait to go back to stores and see people returning them cuz they can't make a quick flip. It's funny, now that its becoming harder to resell, I'm actually seeing people WEARING the shoes now.

13s didn't come out until 1997. The 72-10 season was 1995-96.

lol wut

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks again to the people who posted about NT phone orders, I forgot about them and that's how I secured my pair today. I'm sure a lot of other people are appreciative as well. :smokin

Just wanted to say thanks again to the people who posted about NT phone orders, I forgot about them and that's how I secured my pair today. I'm sure a lot of other people are appreciative as well.
smokin.gif
did they take your payment and complete your order right away? or are they calling you back to complete it?

I'm new to the retros (only j's i have are blackout 29's and riverwalk 29's) but as a lifetime Bulls fan i really like the 72-10's. after reading this thread i called up Niketown Chicago and talked to a sales associate. she said they had my size (13) and took down my name and number. she said a separate sales team will call me to do the transaction but it might not be till Thursday. sound normal? do you think that held the pair for me? or does that sound like they are releasing more on that day or something?
Just an FYI to help you with knowledge, the blackout 29's are not a retro. A retro is an OG that was made from the the first release back in the day then re-released; even released several times.

Anyway, good luck with the NT Chi transaction [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Eastbay has 10.5 and 11.5  "back ordered"
mean.gif

you can place an order for 'em and pray that they actually restock........card wont be charged until then

did they take your payment and complete your order right away? or are they calling you back to complete it?
I called earlier in the day and they took my info then just processed the payment. I got a email from them and everything came out to 256.xx cuz of shipping.

I called earlier in the day and they took my info then just processed the payment. I got a email from them and everything came out to 256.xx cuz of shipping.
ah looks like you got farther than i did. i didn't give them card info yet. name and number and she said they will call like Thursday. i called the Chicago location.

Last edited:
resellers need to focus on Steph Curry's Under Armour shoes and Klay Thompson's Anta sneakers.. those the ones that make the quick cash

as said previously.. no one reselling Js no more boi 8)

Last edited:
Just an FYI to help you with knowledge, the blackout 29's are not a retro. A retro is an OG that was made from the the first release back in the day then re-released; even released several times.

Anyway, good luck with the NT Chi transaction [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
yea i know they aren't retros i was just saying the only J's i had at all were 29's. maybe i worded that confusing. sorry, my bad. 

Last edited:
How you place a back order? Says not in stock
Just like ordering from the site, atc, enter in your payment info, then submit it and wait until they fulfill your order.

But if they are OOS, there is no way to place an order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom