Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

The rep @ Eastbay that I talked to said these are likely cancelled orders popping up, so if anyone is still on the hunt i'd suggest calling every so often to see if they have your size, because earlier today they only had smaller sizes, and now tonight they had what I was looking for. Good luck everyone!

My guess is resellers are cancelling their excess orders cuz they see the resell value on these is lower than they expected.

resell may not be high, but there's a 20% return to be had if done right.

roll.gif
but who is that chick? She got the yambs B.

Another great feature is the patent leather...if they get scuffed or whatever it'll be less noticeable than the flat normal kind that shows literally everything

These lowkey may go down as one of the greatest rEtro+ colors ever. It's like the breds n space jams mutated and created this monster!!
I love this shoe. Better than my bred 11. People don't like it because they were widely available. But I love the shoe. If it was limited....everyone would love these

I love this shoe. Better than my bred 11. People don't like it because they were widely available. But I love the shoe. If it was limited....everyone would love these
exactly!! I don't really encourage paying resell EVER but this one is worth it if ppl missed out and want em. I'm glad the glitter isn't as crazy. I was mainly worried that back material would suck but it's great

Back
Top Bottom