Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I love this shoe. Better than my bred 11. People don't like it because they were widely available. But I love the shoe. If it was limited....everyone would love these
yea i was feenin for some breds before these released.. i dont really care for them as much as i used to now.  These are clean as hell the only people i see who don't like these are on here.
roll.gif

I just ordered a pair in 9.5. They answered right away and it took less than 10 minutes to complete the order. Make sure you give them the product number to make it go smoothly. It's 78037002.
How were you able to get free shipping?  The lady at Eastbay told me they are not able to waive it for me.  I know it's only 7.99 but curious if there was something else mentioned before I call back.  Thanks!

Eastbay is still doing phone orders.Just talked to them a few minutes ago.He said plenty left.

Last edited:
Opened up my pair tonight from my SNKRS order and they are butta! Can't wait to unds them this weekend!

Was gonna cop off SNKRS and it said I did not have permission to purchase, signed out and back in and now they are gone.

I love this shoe. Better than my bred 11. People don't like it because they were widely available. But I love the shoe. If it was limited....everyone would love these

I respect your opinion but Playoffs > all the other 11's imo. These are very nice tho.

View media item 1831528
People also complained about the Playoffs being "widely available" a few years ago as well.

Yea I have wide feet and length wise TTS is perfect but a lil tight on top and side.My .5 up comes in tomorrow so I will report back
Yeah same here. I went half size up on these and width-wise it's perfect but length wise, my toes got room to breathe. I'll be rockin' my half-size-up pair on lifestyle fleek mode, but on the hardwood I'll be utilizing my TTS pair.

Yeah same here. I went half size up on these and width-wise it's perfect but length wise, my toes got room to breathe. I'll be rockin' my half-size-up pair on lifestyle fleek mode, but on the hardwood I'll be utilizing my TTS pair.
Yea I tried on the TTS pair today.And yea their the snug but not to bad fit.I think my .5 up pair gon be .20 to long but its cool.This is a double up kick

For the people who ordered from Finishline is there anyone else that has there tracking scanned once with no delivery date ?
Got my 2 pairs I ordered from finishline today and neither of them gave a delivery date but the tracking destination was updated everyday. Figured my 2 pairs were coming in today once i saw they made it to jersey this morning.

just noticed the 23 on 1 of my pairs is off center. kinda upsets me. mos likely will return this pair since i  have a few coming in.  does footlocker do free returns?

Back
Top Bottom