Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

They aiiggghhhtttt.....
laugh.gif

These XIs are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

72-10s >>>>>> PSNY
I would def say that can be debated. I think both are great shoes. I would say this is most definitely the best 11 to drop but comparing the 2 would be hard for me. 

I would prob say just looks alone the XIs would take it. On foot I like the XII better and as much as it shouldn't be in the discussion exclusiveness plays a part to me in the overall better shoe. Nice to wear it out knowing the man next to you isn't wearing the same shoe. 

Yeah man, smh. I'd like these a lot better at 176 vs 226
roll.gif
SNKRS need to stop playing...Ankle collar and lace loops remind me of the most recent 'last shot' XIV
sick.gif
I totally agree with that lol. I got my for 179 and love em. I felt the same about the maroon 4s because I paid full retail for them. 

Anyone notice the height of the shoe on these are slightly higher than the previous Xi? Don't have the legend blue and sold the space jams so I don't have those for comparisons

View media item 1831544
Nice things is unlike the other pairs with the leather, these have fabric at the back stress point. No flabby creasing. Hopefully

Last edited:
Nice things is unlike the other pairs with the leather, these have fabric at the back stress point. No flabby creasing. Hopefully
well, i did wear the gamma more than enough. no creases because them leather are stiff as heeellll.

the 23 is off. id feel uncomfortable wearing these. i paid 250 for em. i want a perfect pair bro.

Nothing in life is perfect, my friend

i disagree with the "nothing in life is perfect" idea. but that will segway elsewhere.

but i purposely bought three with the idea to return the more defective one, sell one, keep the best looking one. Now i decided to keep two and sell or return one.
the pair i'm selling or returning has glue stains and a imperfect "23" and loose thread on the "23". so i get the idea of returning it.

what i don't get is why people crying foul over your desire to find the most meticulously perfect pair. obviously shoes ain't gonna be perfect 100% when inspected with a magnifying glass. but it wrong to find the closes one.

just noticed the 23 on 1 of my pairs is off center. kinda upsets me. mos likely will return this pair since i  have a few coming in.  does footlocker do free returns?
Look on the bright side bro, at least your pair don't look nothin' like this. I say you keep your pair instead of going through the hassle of returning them unless you can exchange them in store and inspect another pair (that's if they even have any stock available).

Anyone else got quality problems with their pair(s)? It sucks because my Swoosh account recently expired and this was my first pair of Nikes I've paid full price on in years. Straight from Nike. :x :smh:

On the left shoe, the damn patent leather on the toe is crooked as well as the tongue and laces... Patent leather is also a lot higher than on the other shoe.

Good god, the left shoe is so crooked. The patent leather appears to have been sewn incorrectly. It's like it's in the shape of a Swoosh :lol:

I can live with it if I had the discount still... But B grades for full price... SMH.

View media item 1831614
View media item 1831615
View media item 1831616
View media item 1831617
View media item 1831618

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom