Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

It's impossible to be 1 way with everyone.

Basic psychology can be applied with a lot of online folks but some of us come to NT to kick up our feet and chill. Others have an e-persona. You see it on Twitter with all these folks who hide behind dogs with Santa hats.

I judge NTERS on their individual back and forth with me.

It is what is.

Plenty below $300. Could be legit especially with the holiday times
Man, be careful.... I bought fakes this last Monday off a dude. They were literally the same fake pair used in @fakeeducation on IG. I was so pissed. Make sure you look at the BOX! Do your youtube research on fakes for these shoes... But they could be legit, people are definitely realizing what they did with the Columbia XIs last year.... no one's paying $300 for em.

Man, be careful.... I bought fakes this last Monday off a dude. They were literally the same fake pair used in @fakeeducation on IG. I was so pissed. Make sure you look at the BOX! Do your youtube research on fakes for these shoes... But they could be legit, people are definitely realizing what they did with the Columbia XIs last year.... no one's paying $300 for em.
Very true but no need to tell me. I got my pair. And you need to know your sneakers.

I know my sneakers and can tell real vs fake. Plenty are selling below 300. See for yourself in the classifieds here

It's impossible to be 1 way with everyone.

Basic psychology can be applied with a lot of online folks but some of us come to NT to kick up our feet and chill. Others have an e-persona. You see it on Twitter with all these folks who hide behind dogs with Santa hats.

I judge NTERS on their individual back and forth with me.

It is what is.
Then we are cool then. I don't interact or quote you much or at all ever.

damn fam why you didn't LC in here first???

I believe people can be nice and polite to EVERYONE right off the bat. but as longer interaction occurs, it can sour. but we all should start off cool. clean slate.
i might live in an alternate reality. i feel people should voice who they really are everywhere. whether they be real life or on the computer, i want to treat everyone the way i want to be treated. people who behave such a way behind closed doors are who they really are and if they act otherwise in public, then they faking it when consequences can occur.

honestly i don't remember what you said previously, but i think i responded to certain things i thought weren't right. the fact i forgot what it was, im sure it wasn't big. people act one way to vent or try out new ways of interaction online because of the lack of consequences. i don't know you, but the current responses from you cause me to question certain logic of yours. but to each their own way of thinking. i may be wrong and i can admit that. but i'm open to learn. i'm also open to share. so once more, people should act on here like they would in real life. give respect to get respect, but don't expect it.
Respect for this. You Right.

What in the world happened here? LOL! Not even gonna go back the last few pages SMH...

Soooooo...anybody think this "glitter" iridescent colorway gonna show up on any other XI's in the future?

What in the world happened here? LOL! Not even gonna go back the last few pages SMH...

Soooooo...anybody think this "glitter"iridescent colorway gonna show up on any other XI's in the future?
imo I don't think so its only there for the special meaning...maybe one day an 11 tho with that fully loaded tin man kind they had for the air force IDs but prolly 2050 space swag lol

Soooooo...anybody think this "glitter" iridescent colorway gonna show up on any other XI's in the future?
Dawg Don't Post Pics anymore of your shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I calling to see if I could place an order and eastbay rep stated they were on back order.

So did you place the order or what did you say after eastbay replied that they are on backorder. Ik someone is going to say call but I've been told numerous times they are out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom