Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I got my pair from my Eastbay phone order last week and just opened them up. Not very happy. The left sole is slightly pre yellowed and someone scratched a "Z" into the rear heel portion of the sole. SMH.

I got my pair from my Eastbay phone order last week and just opened them up. Not very happy. The left sole is slightly pre yellowed and someone scratched a "Z" into the rear heel portion of the sole. SMH.
I got the same thing minus the "Z". Was not too happy considering I paid resale for them. I got two pairs and compared them to each other and just don't know what I want to do with the yellowed sole pair..

Yeah I saw quite a few of these out this past week too.

Just made me hurt more that I was a week late getting back into J's.

Man I saw like 15 people at the mall Saturday with em even 3 dudes in 1 group killin it hahaha. They feelin g00d can't hate. Mine comin out the closet when Jon lovitz eventually does
lol, at least they wearing the right size. saw a kid today wearing what looks like at least 1.5 sz too big. 

Wore mine to the credit union today to set up a savings account for our daughter. The guy helping us out noticed the kicks on our way out and complemented me on them. This was not at a mall. Lol

Last edited:
There needs to be a thread dedicated to people who want to take pics of flaws. This stuff is absolutely ridiculousness. I can't stand the week or two after a release. It's either people brag about what they got or how sad they are there are glue stains, or even worse a crease that will be there if u wear them anyways...I get it but damn that's all we talk about in every single thread in jb

Ok. Rant over

Last edited:
There needs to be a thread dedicated to people who want to take pics of flaws. This stuff is absolutely ridiculousness. I can't stand the week or two after a release. It's either people brag about what they got or how sad they are there are glue stains, or even worse a crease that will be there if u wear them anyways...I get it but damn that's all we talk about in every single thread in jb

Ok. Rant over
I feel this :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom