Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

glad they didn't go with original prototype

Space James GOAT for me (for the XI's). Easily in my top 10 Jordan of all time.

1. Space Jams
2. Black/Red
3. Cool Grey
4. Concords

Everything else doesn't matter.

Flame away

I preordered a pair, that ish is fugazi. Hoping this store refunds me as they say they do when they sell fakes, "on accident".

View media item 1845382View media item 1845383
Just quick pics, the back sole should come to a point, and the ball on the ankle should line up between the 2 & 3.
You need to do your research on real vs fake man. What you are pointing out are simple flaws. No one does a legit check with the ball lining up between the 2 and 3. Fakes have that now as well and plenty of real pairs have what you are describing.

guess its not meant for me to have these, 2 packages for a 7.5 got lost and im not paying over retail for these.

guess its not meant for me to have these, 2 packages for a 7.5 got lost and im not paying over retail for these.
Don't count yourself out yet. It's still the holiday season packages are still going out. Stuff I mailed out three weeks back USPS finally is getting around to delivering.

Why lost? Packages are taking much longer to move around and get delivered. Had USPS PRIORTY Mail stuff take over a week on MULTIPLE instances and few ups and fedex take a week when it was 3 business max usually

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wore mine today and when I got home I went to clean the soles, to my suprise they cleaned up with ease...  The milky sole made them so easy to wipe down.  Compared to the clear/blue tint sole these are milky soles are gonna be easier to maintain.

3rd pair should be arriving in a few days.  Phone order.. why didnt I think bout it before with other releases, plus you get free shipping..

Back
Top Bottom