Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Maybe I'm speaking to soon
But I haven't heard any theft or violent news stories about this 11 release

Proud this was calm

Yeah I haven't heard about any bad fights for em but other day in charlotte mall dude got killed by off duty cop for busting out his gun in the mall shooting at people. He was laid out in tha white gucci foams....

people are worried more about the resale value (after stuntin on the gram) than actually wearing their kicks 
mean.gif
Pretty much.

Majority of these people are making sure that everything looks clean and legit, so when they sell them after their photoshoot, they get max offers.

I'm sure the pairs I ordered are going to have some 'issues' with them. I aint going to lose sleep unless the issue is really bad.

Enjoy the shoes. If you're not happy, return them.

^ same in NJ. For a hated CW the gammas brought recklessness.

I personally love my gammas but it def helped that they made what seems to be a huge amount of these 72-10s

Damage Control

Is this fixable??
Ive had that happen to other J's but not any of my 11's.  Since its a soft material I'd take a very fine hobby blade to it and cut the point off, looks like you could easily do it to 5 of those points.  

You nitpickers need a new hobby

I did the same thing to my Concords. I hit it on the wheel of a shopping cart. I just left it like that because I didn't want to try anything and make it worse.

Definitely not the same problem. Yours isn't even a problem. All 11 midsoles come with that bump in it somewhere.

I believe that that 'pimple' is just a release point for the mold of the midsole. All 11s should have those. 
Dambb, the fact you thought I was serious about a dot on my shoe 
mean.gif
 The hell is wrong with some of you, mis-aligned 23, jumpman legs not at correct angle, sitting there counting the amount of glitter smdh.. just wear your shoes man, Js are ultra rare in aus, no one wears them which is why I love them however they are impossible to cop, we get them in selected footlocker stores only and in ridiculously limited numbers.... But I wear the **** out of them, unless you get 2 of the same side foot or a massive cut in your toe box like my mans did, mannn just throw em on and step out the house feeling fresh

Yeah I haven't heard about any bad fights for em but other day in charlotte mall dude got killed by off duty cop for busting out his gun in the mall shooting at people. He was laid out in tha white gucci foams....
Heard about this....wasn't for Jays but still a messed up situation. Buddy (the assailant) was wild for that one. Supposedly an up and coming rapper.

You missed my smiley face at the bottom of my post, I was joking and spoofing the "speckle density" term that was coined in the Oreo lV thread. :smile:

Happy to say my 72-10s were flawless!

Back
Top Bottom