Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

No problem using a shoe to gain a shoe imo. Its these kids that open up ebay accounts from the middle of nowhere selling fsr's or dudes posting stock room pics on listings of multiple fsr's. That crosses the line to full blown hypebeast reseller.

It just hit me. These IMO will be even more lethal with red laces. Anybody know where some round laces at thatd match the red on these??? Wheww

laugh.gif

Got these in a few days back so I decided to unds and wear them to my grandmas annual birthday dinner. On feet they felt great but I noticed when I got home and took them off, my left foot sweat more than my right? Thought it was weird but wore them next day to hoop and same issue. Both of my feet were sweaty but I could tell the left was sweatier, felt more moist down there. Gonna have to head to nike tomorrow to return. Smh probably won't even have my size to exchange. :rolleyes

Got these in a few days back so I decided to unds and wear them to my grandmas annual birthday dinner. On feet they felt great but I noticed when I got home and took them off, my left foot sweat more than my right? Thought it was weird but wore them next day to hoop and same issue. Both of my feet were sweaty but I could tell the left was sweatier, felt more moist down there. Gonna have to head to nike tomorrow to return. Smh probably won't even have my size to exchange. :rolleyes

:lol: Well played. TapTapPullGang :nthat:

Last edited:
Got these in a few days back so I decided to unds and wear them to my grandmas annual birthday dinner. On feet they felt great but I noticed when I got home and took them off, my left foot sweat more than my right? Thought it was weird but wore them next day to hoop and same issue. Both of my feet were sweaty but I could tell the left was sweatier, felt more moist down there. Gonna have to head to nike tomorrow to return. Smh probably won't even have my size to exchange.
eyes.gif
Most likely the leather is conducting the heat along with the sockliner.  Also without perforations I can imagine why.

Hey if anyone is bored and would like to legit check mine, pics of them in the legit thread.

How was hooping in these?

Good grip?

Last edited:
It just hit me. These IMO will be even more lethal with red laces. Anybody know where some round laces at thatd match the red on these??? Wheww
not really lol there's barely any red on the shoe to set it off with, maybe black/red laces

and guys let's not get started on the tupac talk here please....for ****'s sake are yall tryna get ol boy to derail another thread

Back
Top Bottom