Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I have all the XI's since 2000. The 2001 Space Jams are my favorite. These have given me hope that Nike/Jordan are finally listening to the comfort/quality issues. They were worth the extra costs.

Nothing will top the speckle density guy and the other guy that bought a size 18 black infrared 6 in hopes of trading it for his size.
HAHAH 
laugh.gif
 The speckle density guy. What's even more funny is now it is completely accepted and everyone is talking about "speckle density" in the WC 4 thread.

Walked into Champs on my lunch break, which is right next to Finish Line. As I was walking out, guy from FNL is walking out with one of these in his hand. I was wearing my Maroon 6s and he stopped and asked me what size I wear, so I said 11.5. The ones he had were 11.5. I guess someone was holding them and decided they didn't want them or something, so I walked in and bought em for retail.

View media item 1850280
Happy as hell right now.

@lino32 Thanks man. Now I just have to figure out how to explain to my wife that I bought my sixth pair of J's in three weeks.

I have so many shoes my wife doesn't even know what I have and don't have anymore.

@lino32 Thanks man. Now I just have to figure out how to explain to my wife that I bought my sixth pair of J's in three weeks.

Ha-ha. I'd have a hard time trying to get away with that one too,and it doesn't help that I'm not a good liar. Lol. Maybe just get her something along with your kicks, then she won't mind.

Well, she minded. Looks like it's video games and the couch for me tonight.

Which is totally fine. She has her hair and nails, I got these.

I was going to return the extra pair of Aqua 8s I got to cover the cost, but apparently when I got em at Champs they gave them to me in a Chrome box, which is reflected on the receipt. All I could get was a gift card, no refund.

Last edited:
Niketown NYC had a restock today.

Friend just told me now. Not sure if there are any left.

Last edited:
Well, she minded. Looks like it's video games and the couch for me tonight.

Which is totally fine. She has her hair and nails, I got these.

I was going to return the extra pair of Aqua 8s I got to cover the cost, but apparently when I got em at Champs they gave them to me in a Chrome box, which is reflected on the receipt. All I could get was a gift card, no refund.

Give it up to you for your stand man. Hehe. But that champs situation is ******ed. Wouldn't have taken that, woulda complained cuz that's their fault. But hey as long as you good and happy bro, then that's all that matters

Last edited:
I finally wore mine on christmas day and i must say these are super comfy... if felt like i was walking on air.... super soft cushion!!! thumbs up jb

Back
Top Bottom